Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Williams and Torri Edwards

Hey these two have really stepped up this year. You better have a good lead on Bernard in the 100, because his 200 times indicate he's really coming on late in races.

Re: Bernard Williams and Torri Edwards

Bernard also happens to be self-coached this year

Comment

Oldvaulter, I wouldn't worry about Kelli's physique. Her coach is a firm believer in having muscular athletes. Her training partners are Chryste Gaines and Dwain Chambers two big, powerfully built athletes. I THINK THESE TWO HAVE HELPED push Kelli to make herself better with hard work.

Comment

rico-

Reminder, read the guidelines for the board.

3. The definition of "objectionable post" rests solely with T&FN. Be advised up front that sexist/racist material is out of bounds. As are unfounded accusations/suggestions that athlete X is using drugs.

Comment

Bernard was not being choach by Dennis Mitchell?

Comment

i can understand Oldvaulter's comment.
            As much as I know, Kelly has been coached by her current coach for more than just this year. So why didn´t he put her in the weight room before?
            Anyway, I don´t like to accuse people, especially not athletes that I really like, but Kelly's bodychange is huge. Anyway, lets just hope she did it in a clean way.
            btw, not only Kelly bulked up like crazy, look at how Michelle was looking indoors and even Tori Edwards is much more toned then before.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the worlds, will be really exiting.

Comment

Just because an athlete has bulked up doesn't mean that they aren't natural. Keep that in mind. Kelli, Torri, and Michelle are all very talented athletes.

Comment

Just because an athlete has bulked up doesn't mean that they aren't natural. Keep that in mind. Kelli, Torri, and Michelle are all very talented athletes.

Comment

I don´t doubt that my friend. As I pointed out, I am a Kelly White fan, it just seems weird to me, that she appears cut like crazy this season. I mean, was her coach sleeping or what? Keeping her out of the gym just see what happens? That´s what I don´t understand.
                  Anyway, I like Kelly White a lot and want her to suceed. At least until next year till Marion is back.

And no, I don´t accuse Kelly of using drugs, neither do I accuse Tori or Michelle. Ít´s just funny that they all appear cut like crazy this year.

I´m out

Comment

Working...
                  X