Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain Bolt and Darrel Brown will surprise

I belive Jamaican Usain Bolt And Trinidadian Darrel Brown will surprise alot of people in the World Championships in Paris

Re: Usain Bolt and Darrel Brown will surprise

Usain who???

Comment

they're not going to surprise anybody who comes the this message board. especially not Bolt, we've already got a mol of threads on the guy

Comment

R Usain he's gonna win?

Comment

I agree with you on that they will do unexpected things

Comment

It just boggles my mind when a teenager is lifted to the superstar status BEFORE he actually accomplished much. Is this a story of Allan Webb revisited? Or William Reed? Or Obea Moore? Or so many other bright young stars that fizzled out?
            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

These performances by Bolt isn't new to track and field in Jamaica we love him and we hope he will get the right guidance because there are alot of young stars from Jamaica who just drop off the map
              GOOD LUCK BOLT!!

Comment

Track and field News should redesign the forum site so that people cannot use other people’s aliases/name. I am responding directly to the individual who used my alias/name 'euan' to say 'Usain Who???'. I am a true fan of track and field and Jamaican track and field in particular. In fact a true and loyal fan of Usain Bolt. I wholeheartedly agree with the author of this thread that Bolt will surprise at the world championship and he will continue to do so for some time to come. This phenomenon is raising the standard of sprinting over the 200 meters and will in the not so distant future continue to set new standards in the 400 meters that will be mind boggling. The world has not yet seen him in the 400 meters but early next year impressions will be made in this event.

Gab the track guru from the sprint factory

Comment

They already have - register your alias and it's yours alone.

Comment

Please note the instruction at the top of the main page for both the Current Events and Historical boards- "You may post on this board anonymously, but only if you register (which will generate a screen name, not your real name) can you get proprietary rights to a handle. Before participating, please read our simple guidelines."

It's been there since we launched.

Ben

Comment

I believe that Usain has a chance to get a medal in the WC, but Darrel Brown is not ready to do that.
                      Yes, he ran 10.08 in prefontaine classic but in the WC there is going to have a lot of rounds and I really do not think that he will be able to get to the final.
                      Let's see what he can do in the pan am games and see what happens after that.

Comment

only Kim Collins can beat that man in Pan Am right watch that youth

Comment

Working...
                        X