Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hicham El Guerrouj's New Website Online

There are only a few running gods out there and miler Hicham El Guerrouj is one of them. His win/loss record for the past eight years is 96-4. He currently holds five world records and he is unrivaled in his distance. Hicham El Guerrouj is truly an amazingly talented runner and he will continue to dominate. I would like to let you know about my new website.

www.kingofthemile.com is dedicated to Hicham El Guerrouj, the Moroccan world record holder in the mile. He is one of the greatest athletes in the world and has achieved much in the way of athletics. He is an inspiration to many athletes in showing that if you work hard and focus you can achieve monumental feats. I want to interest people in him and document his life story. I will give you current news on him and his goals for the future as well. This site will show you why he is the true King Of The Mile.

The site includes a bio section with: history, pr's, season progressions, and championship performances. Other sections include: about, news, complete race history, 2003 race summaries, training, photos, videos, and links. There is also a forum. This is the by far the most complete Hicham El Guerrouj website on the internet. Please check my site out at: www.kingofthemile.com and spread the word. Peace out, Mike

Re: Hicham El Guerrouj's New Website Online

Thanks Dragonsoul, I've been searching all over for a website on the great Hicham El Guerrouji.
    Thankyou very much indeed

Comment

Gurrouj's maybe the most dominant athlete in the world in his respective sport. Not even Tiger Wood's dominates golf like Guerrouj's does at the mile.

Comment

No problem King, I've done my own research online and there is only one other real El G site. It is currently offline but the owner told me he wants to get it back online sometime. Andy you are correct, this guy is just the best ever, wow!!

Thanks for visiting, please return to it again and please spread the word about it, peace out! Mike

Comment

Hi! The Prefontaine Mile video is back online again! It's not on my site but I found a host for it! Thanks a lot to Preston from www.hoeboe.com for hosting it. In order to download the video go to www.kingofthemile.com/videos and click on Mirror 1. You have to right click and go to save target as otherwise it might stream instead. You may also go to hoeboe.com and dl the video. It's on the main page and also on the pictures section. I'm working on getting another host up right now.

Please host the file or share it through email or aim, thanks. THANKS A LOT to Preston for being so great and hosting the file. It helps everybody out a lot. Thanks for visiting the site, please come again and spread the word, peace out, Mike

Comment

HIGH SHAM INDEED!

Comment

Working...
            X