Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ben Johnson is the best Sprinter the world has ever seen

LIKE EVERY OTHER SPRINTER IN THE WORLD YOU IDIOT NAME ANY SPRINTER IN ANY ERA THAT RUNS UNDER 9.90 CONSTANTLY AND I WILL SHAKE YOUR HAND YOU GOOSE.

Comment

Re: Paradigm shift

THE SAD CASE IS THAT 2 RUNNERS HAVE BROKEN 10 SECONDS THIS YEAR AND 1 IS A AUSSIE EVERY EUROPEAN RACE HAS BEEN OVER 10 SECONDS THE SPRINTING IS GOING BACKWARDS NOT FORWARDS IT IS IN A VERY SORRY STATE AT THE MOMENT.

Comment

Re: Paradigm shift

Pez,
        Why are so upset that you have to shout and call people names?

more decaf, bro

Comment

Look Tafnut

Very good point PEZ, sprinting does seem to be going backwards this year, and I believe that it has a lot to do with the fact that it has become very difficult to use performance enhancing drugs because of how much it is being monitored now. People are all of a sudden running slower now. Hmmmmm, I wonder why? I referred to BEN as the best sprinter because of the fact that he had run times of today way back in 1986-1988 (good point JRM), and may have been on something, but the plummit in results lately because of the monitoring of banned substances in track today is pretty good evidence that sprinters of today have been staying away from taking substances this year.
          TAFNUT, I need you to stop talking directly to me. Like most people on this board, I have no idea why I would give you my address, and I have no idea why you gave me yours. I called you an idiot because of that, and I am probably not the only person on this board who thinks that. If you think that has something to do with insecurity in myself, whatever. Just stop talking directly to me, and stay on the topic. I really don't care who you are or where you live.

Comment

Re: Look Tafnut

Done. And you may stop disparaging ANYONE as well.

Comment

Is there supposed to be a point being made here?

>LIKE EVERY OTHER SPRINTER IN THE WORLD YOU IDIOT
              >NAME ANY SPRINTER IN ANY ERA THAT RUNS UNDER 9.90
              >CONSTANTLY AND I WILL SHAKE YOUR HAND YOU GOOSE.

Comment

OK children, that's enough now. There's no more time for this, you have Conflict Resolution in 5 minutes so get your things together and get moving.

Comment

Working...
                X