• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacobs out of Zurich - is she setting up her excuse for

ah ah

Comment

"china from was she said who"

Chinese list their surname first, as opposed to anywhere else I know of, eg. Jones Marion or Lewis Carl. Sorry to have to explain the joke.

Comment

>In this mornings USA Today (8/14/03) on page 13C
        >of the sports page it is reported that Jacobs has
        >pulled out of Zurich with a tight calf.

Is
        >this the set up for her excuse for not showing up
        >in Paris or getting knocked out early?

Probably. She knows she can't get off the hook like a third worlder ... maybe it would be better to move to E. Africa or Brazil or somewhere else along those lines in order to increase the likelyhood of off-season "interruptions" by "spotters". Then in-season "problems" wouldn't be so likely to arise.

Comment

yeah, regina is bad, but wow, what is paula radcliffe using......this fraud paula once campaigned vs. drugs but i think she has found something much stronger than epo.....the weird socks she uses is to keep her blood from clotting....too thick baby, is it worth it? ask lyle alzado or flo jo......

Comment

hey everybody, don't mind me. i finally crawled out from behind the rock i've been hiding under the last couple of days. i'm so full of sh!t right now that i'm about to burst

Comment

sports that protect druggies are full of shit......what a disgrace.

Comment

I agree sports that support drugs are a disgrace, that is why athletics has very stringent testing regulations for winners and any one else.
                I suggest you take your misplaced wrath elseware where it is warranted i.e. baseball

Comment

>yeah, regina is bad, but wow, what is paula
                  >radcliffe using......this fraud paula once
                  >campaigned vs. drugs but i think she has found
                  >something much stronger than epo.....the weird
                  >socks she uses is to keep her blood from
                  >clotting....too thick baby, is it worth it? ask
                  >lyle alzado or flo jo......

Alzado didn't die because of drugs ... he blamed them because he was struggling to find an answer as to "why me?" Distance running, sprinting, throwing are all rife with drug cheats.

Comment

world class cheaters can pick and choose their meets based on whether or not the meet is testing.....come on out to the nyc marathon, or the chicago marathon where they don't test...run a fraudulent race, collect $50,000 and a benz, have t&f news laud you as a great athlete.....

Comment

Drug cheats that are being tested regularly!

It really sounds like you know your stuff.

Comment

>Drug cheats that are being tested
                        >regularly!

It really sounds like you know your
                        >stuff.

Tested by whom? Certainly not the IAAF.

Comment

where is your evidence, even a subtle hint, a shred of doubt, about the legitamcy of these runs.

Comment

where is your evidence, even a subtle hint, a shred of doubt, about the legitamcy of these runs.

Comment

Comment

If she shows I pick her for 3rd. I think at this point in her career she is comfortable with competing Nationally and being a home star may be satisying enough. I'd like to think I am wrong, but winning the Worlds is much different than competing on your home soil where you have dominated the territory for decades. Fear factor!

Comment

Working...
                                X