Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPRISE USA

THERE IS A SPRINTER/HURDLER THAT WILL SHOCK EVERY BODY IN 2004. HE IS A PASTOR OF A CHURCH IN IRMO, SOUTH CAROLINA. GET READY BECAUSE HE WILL RUN THE 100 METERS IN 9.7 AND RUN THE 110 METER HURDLES IN 12.7

Re: SUPRISE USA

What is his name? Because, that is a very huge claim to make.

Comment

yeah right um trammel aint gonna win crap. ji\ust cause he a pastor doesnt mean anything. other pray and go to church also and ther can only be one winner and he has to run 10 flat before he run 9.7 and ive yet to see it. he will never beat me in the 100. suprise that. his ugly girl can beat him in the hurdles

Comment

This guy is not talking about Trammell. Trammell doesn't live in Irmo. He lives in Columbia. I know who he is talking about but I dare not say the name.

Comment

who are you guys talking about? why is it so hard to say his name? Is he a new guy or one of the old guys? Just who are we talking about?

Comment

I know it's William "The Refigerator" Perry! He live in South Carolina I even think it's near Irmo.

Anyway, I'm not sure I trust anyone who's email address is UREA (ie- pee, well one of the major components of urine).

Comment

HA-HA VERY FUNNY. I KNOW WHAT I KNOW. IF HE REMAINS HEALTHY HE IS THE MAN. WATCH AND SEE.
              HE JUST RAN FOR ONE OF THE COACHES IN THE AREA, THE 40YD IN 4.08.

Comment

Right. That a legit time. You read the football 40y threads on this board? No one believes those times are legit. I can run 4.08 with my grandma timing like the footballers seem to have. Put up at 100 and 110h or shut up.

Comment

I WAS THERE. AS A MATTER OF FACT I TIMED IT ALSO ON MY OWN. I HAD 4.11 AND I THOUGHT I MADE A MISTAKE. ANOTHER GUY HAD HIM IN 4.05, SO I KNEW IT WAS IN THAT VICINITY.

Comment

Sorry dude, your word isn't good enough. Give us a name and some on-line sources of proof or this is all just BS.

Comment

IF EYE WITNESS PROOF IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH THEN YOU WOULD NOT RECEIVE ANY OTHER TYPE PROOF. TIME WILL TELL

Comment

Don't worry, I'm not as cynical...I hope to see it happen.

Comment

There's a vital difference between cynicism and skepticism. I am never a cynic; I am always a skeptic. I remain skeptical on this claim (see Jon Gill thread).

Comment

>I WAS THERE. AS A MATTER OF FACT I TIMED IT ALSO
                            >ON MY OWN. I HAD 4.11 AND I THOUGHT I MADE A
                            >MISTAKE. ANOTHER GUY HAD HIM IN 4.05, SO I KNEW
                            >IT WAS IN THAT VICINITY.

since i find it hard to belive you had your own autotiming system with you, i can only assume this is a hand time, which means, to put it bluntly, it is complete shit. next......

Comment

I was going to say the same thing, but gh beat me to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X