Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Gabe?

Anyone want to give an update on Gabe? Mileage, workouts, etc? Is he still at home, has he been given back his Nike contract? Will he run as Vinny his coach? Will he move to be near him? When is his first race scheduled? Will he run US Cross Nationals in the winter or Club Cross Nationals in the fall?

Thanks,
    M

Re: Update on Gabe?

No! No! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

It looks as if Gabe's PR man is back.

If Gabes starts running well then his silly behavior will be more tolerable to some.

Gabe has become the Dennis Rodman of US distance running. I would not be surprised if he came to the trails next year in purple hair

Comment

NO!! NO!!!! NO!!!!! A thousand times NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh for god's sake....please don't start that again. T&F News...kindly delete thread asap.

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yessssssssssssss! DELETE DELETE DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

T&FN: This horror has to stop. I have with me two dogs and a cat. Their names are Fido, Big Fella, and Pickles. I have a gun. A big one. If this thread isn't deleted within the hour, I will be forced to terminate them with extreme prejudice. I don't want to do this. THEY don't want me to do this. But this horror calls for extreme measures! Please save us, AND my innocent companions, from the spread of the Gabe plague.

Comment

When there is an update on Adam Goucher, who had been essentially out of the track world for 2 years everyone goes nuts for info. When someone asks how Ritz is doing, everyone goes nuts for info. I have yet to understand why we should want info on these guys (or Broe, or anyone else out for whatever physical reason) but not Gabe who was out for mental reasons.

Despite what all of you may think, the kid is one of our brightest Oympic hopefulls. You love to come on here and complain about Webb, Lunn, Berryhill and the general luckluster state of mid-d running in the US, yet when there is someone out there who could turn that the round you look the other way and ask to delete the thread?

Gabe will be back. He took a break. Some people need a break physically, some need it mentally. I would much rather know what he is doing than read more bs about how horrible we are compared to the E. Africans. Anyone who doesn't support Jennings, in my book, doesn't fully understand athletics (75% of the game is mental) or the USA (where free speech and individualism makes this country great).

Later,
                M

Comment

If you kill the animals I will be forced to call the humane society.

Have you no shame!

Animal Killer.

Comment

I'M TELLING YOU I DON'T WANT TO DO IT. BUT I WILL, I SWEAR I WILL!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be HORRIBLE!!!!

Comment

Gabe has not been running well for several years now. He didn't even make the finals at the 02 National Championship 1500 meters. He is probably a good six months away from even breaking a 4-minute mile. Because of all the time he wasted I bet he can barely manage to break a 4:10 mile.

I hope Webb can avoid this fate.

Comment

Hey, come on now. Calm down. Can't we all just get along.....without Gabe?

Comment

Annoying... I disagree. I guarantee that Gabe is on our Olympic Team next year providing one small caveat... he stays injury free and motivated. Assuming no setbacks, his time off will not hurt him THAT much.

Comment

I don't think you'd want to wager any real $$ on that proposition. I suspect you'd lose.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                              X