Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Kelly White!

While we are posting about her we at least could spell her first name correctly....

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied

>I think it's a shame that this drug situation has
    >come up. I think it's all a set-up to strip
    >Kelly of the wonderful things she did this year.
    >I truly believe her when she stated that what
    >was taken was prescribe medication. I hope that
    >the USA Track Organization fights this on her
    >behalf, so that she can keep those medals she
    >won. I think she deserves them. She brought
    >excitement to the sport this year, even without
    >Marion who!!!

Paging Chris Phillips. I was wondering where all the White defenders went. The silence at all the usual locations is actually quite deafening.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I think it's a shame that this drug situation has come up. I think it's all a set-up to strip Kelly of the wonderful things she did this year. I truly believe her when she stated that what was taken was prescribe medication. I hope that the USA Track Organization fights this on her behalf, so that she can keep those medals she won. I think she deserves them. She brought excitement to the sport this year, even without Marion who!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I was a member on the james logan track team, and kelly was allways a sweet person, to be around. I then ran at chabot jc, and so her training on the track one year. I admired her alot. and wanted to say hi after all these years, but she seems to be going through alot at this time, and Iam shure she, doesnt have time for all of that. but my prayers go out to her and i stand by her all the way. and you must have went to james logan also.

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

Read "White Gets Lesser of 2 Penalties (if any)"

at http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/tfn/di ... hread=1753

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

What's that Bubba? I just read about Kelly. What's your beef?

Leave a comment:

• bubba
    replied

PAY ATTENTION PLEASE! Read the other 6.2 million threads on the subject before posting incorrect info.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Now that Kelly has impressively won the 100 and 200, she better get a good lawyer. It appears she took a "no-no" drug prior to the event. Go figure. She'll likely get two years' suspension. So much for a gold in the summer Olympics. These kids are clueless.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I've just fallen in love with this woman. An absolute sweetheart off the track. I've never seen such sweet demeanor since Evelyn Ashford.

By the way, her 200 technique is better than her 100. And her 100 form is great. I know the 200 finals haven't been run yet, but...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Now, here's the new darling of track and field. And how much TV time in the US has she gotten? None! Thank you, USATF!

Now, let's put these athletes in the spotlight! Peace.

Leave a comment:

• blacklily
    replied

I'm glad Kelli White won. Now hopefully she can repeat in the 200m .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

"Still wish Gail Devers had been a bit more gracious"

Did I miss something? Devers finished third at nationals and earned her spot. No disrespect to any other US women sprinters, but Devers deserved to run the 100m, and made the final. Gail has done nothing but represent the USA very graciously over the years.

Leave a comment:

• michael lewis
    replied

Inger Miller is a phenomenal talent and one of the best doublers ever at 100/200. And while she may be a total sweetheart and extremely bright to boot, she just isn't, unfortunately, in the form she had in 1999. I hope she finds that form again for 2004, if she had her 200 form from '99 Kelli White would have no chance of a half-lap gold. It just would have been cool to see Chryste in there instead of someone who's a shadow of their former great self.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Kelli White!

Good to see an ex-Tennessee Lady Vol making some noise. Just like the old days.

http://utladyvols.ocsn.com/sports/w-tra ... 03aaa.html

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

>I'm happy that Gail ran the 100m and she did
    >well. Had she opted not to run, Inger Miller
    >would have been next in line and Inger would not
    >have given up her spot for Chrystie...and Inger
    >wouldn't have made the final as Gail did, so I'm
    >pleased that Gail ran the 100m. It got her
    >warmed up for the HH.

why the attacks on inger miller, she has overcome numerous injuries to be a world champion in 99, she is a wonderful person, she is a real go getter when people say she cant do something, she will try like hell to prove them wrong. if she is healthy next year, she can win in athens. by the way christie gaines is her best friend, and being the class act she is, and knowing she is not running as well as her best friend this year, she may well of given up her spot. good luck and go for some gold in athens next year inger miller. sincerely douglas J. burke

Leave a comment:

Working...
X