Ato Boldon 10.09 quarterfinal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ato Boldon 10.09 quarterfinal

I said that he would surprise people and you all taked shit.........! Now if he pulls this off you all aknowledge who the only person was on this board who predicted it!

Re: Ato Boldon 10.09 quarterfinal

He is not even the #1 sprinter in Trinidad & Tobago now, based on current results.

Comment

LOL I'm sorry folks never mind that trash talk, I'm just excited!!!

Comment

Hey Brian G, Watch out for [email protected]'S 4x100. If Ato runs well tomorrow, you add Ato,Mark Burns,Darrell Brown, and another guy and they are contenders for the bronze in the 4x100, behind the USA and the Brits.

Comment

For sure! I am hoping they will jump Brazil!

Comment

It's even more noteworthy in that Boldon was in the crazy Drummond heat that was delayed at least 45 minutes.

Comment

Rusty...Is Nic Alexander in the relay pool for T&T? He would give them a solid 4th person

Comment

Mike, I don't have a clue who that 4th guy is ,but if he is a decent sprinter then they will be copetitive!

Comment

It was good to see Ato running fast after all, but I do not think that he will win tomorow.
                  I believe that Darrel Brown has a better chance than him, but let's wait and see.

Comment

Never underestimate the power of the human mind. My take was that Ato (after failing in his attempt to get the rest of the remaining guys in the heat to boycott) was running on pure this-is-for-you-Jon adrenaline. I wouldn't be surprised (even though I'd be disappointed) if he shows us nothing in the semis today.

What might amaze you--speaking of the power of the mind--is how well Monty is suddenly running. A week or two back home and he's suddenly looking like a challenger again.

Mo, on the other hand, in the words of another in the announcing booth, "forgot to get on the bus at the 20m mark."

Comment

Working...
                    X