Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Reminder

Walt Murphy’s News and Results Service

The first broadcast from the World Championships will be shown on ESPN2 today from 2:30-4:30pm and repeat showings will air from 10pm-midnight and again tomorrow morning from 7-9am. (All times Eastern).

Scheduled to be included in today's show is coverage of the men's and women's 100s (and the Jon Drummond "show"), women's 800, men's steeplechase, men's 400, selected 1/4-final races in the women's 200, semi-finals of the women's 100-meter hurdles, and assorted field event highlights(including decathlon). Highlights of the men's and women's 10,000s will be included in the Wednesday show.

Re: TV Reminder

please confirm time for first showing of worlds today .is it 2 or 2:30 pm thanks

Comment

I can settle for atleast one mile of coverage of men 10k. Please.

Comment

Does anyone know in advance which programs will be the origionals and which will be the repeats?
        It would be great to know, rather than taping the same thing three times!

Helen S.

Comment

THANK YOU for these updates. My local TV schedule is not very helpful.

Comment

I am pretty sure they will all be originals...

Comment

Every second broadcasting of the day is a repeat. The only original telecasts are the ones early in the day.

Comment

I believe they are also being shown the following morning from 7-9am.

Comment

LONG LIVE TIVO! If you can't get CBC (or any other foreign network providing remarkable coverage), then it's the next best thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X