Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WOMENS 800 FINAL

Keep an eye on University of Tennessee Junior-To-Be, Mark Sylvester he's larger than the prototype male 800 meter runner and he's cut too. He runs in the 1.46 range but if he can stay healthy, who knows/

Comment

>"Mutola is so unfeminine it's scary"

Scary
      >to who? Let's take a guess. I wonder if it
      >scares "men" [with small dicks] who see her as
      >more masculine than they are.

Man, you have a fixation on Mutola. And on men's dicks.

The 800 final was a decent race to watch. And Mutola does in fact look very much like a man running against women.

Comment

I remember seeing Ana Quirot at the Garden (NYC) up close in the late 80s. I'll quote Richard Pryor when he described Jim Brown: "Legs as big as me"!!!!!

And Quirot was all feminine. And I loved looking at every bit of her.

Hey, Mutola may not "look femine", but she is, and I love watchin' her run. the best half miler EVER!

I'm glad I got to see two 800 legends in Mutola and Quirot. Peace.

Comment

>I remember seeing Ana Quirot at the Garden (NYC)
          >up close in the late 80s. I'll quote Richard
          >Pryor when he described Jim Brown: "Legs as big
          >as me"!!!!!

And Quirot was all feminine. And
          >I loved looking at every bit of her.

Hey,
          >Mutola may not "look femine", but she is, and I
          >love watchin' her run. the best half miler EVER!
          >

I'm glad I got to see two 800 legends in
          >Mutola and Quirot. Peace.

Quirot looked like a woman. No one would ever confuse her with a man. But Mutola ... Yeeeechhh.

Comment

"PREDICTION: The first women to break 1:50 will NOT be a poster girl for Gold's Gym."

That remains to be seen, whatever that means. However, I'd love to see Marion give it a shot. She looked like she was jogging when she ran that 49.5 relay split at Sydney. Who knows how fast she could go, if she ran even ONE 800? I'd bet she'd blow Mutola away in the last 200.

Comment

At the rate Marion slows down from 200 to 400, I doubt if she could break 2:10.
              There have probably been 10 women 800 runners who were better runners than Mutola. Quirot, Masterkova, Kratochvilova, Wodars, Wachtel to name a few. This is an event that has really regressed in the last 10 years.

Comment

Mutola is so unfeminine it's scary. It's
                >almost like seeing a mediocre man race women.

Well of course it'd be that way for a typical western dumbfuck whose eyes aren't trained to detect any nuance beyond what can be seen in a typical episode of Baywatch. You and Adolf would have hit it off nicely.
                Of course there's no scrawny distance or gangly jumper or portly thrower types on Baywatch either.

Comment

>The event was practically a training run for Mutola. She was so busy watching the event and coaching she almost forgot to kick and secure the Gold Medal.

For a second there, I thought that she might have blown it by not running away from everybody. But she is so awesome, she could've won that race just about any way that she had wanted to. It's a shame that Graf wasn't in the race, though. But it did seem like a "training run" didn't it?

I personally think that she helped control the race to the point that Holmes could medal.

Comment

"Man, you have a fixation on Mutola. And on men's dicks."

First off, if you really are Lewis Michael, my name in reverse, how peculiarly coincidental. Second, your brain is not between your ears to take up space. The men terrified of Mutola's appearance are the ones fixated on her. Duh. And I couldn't care less about your dick, since we'd never get past the mind in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                    X