Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks T&FN staff

I'm sure I speak for everyone on these boards when I say thanks to GH/B. Hall and all the gang for allowing us to enjoy T&F much more than in the past. I feel closer to the action with your web page (although nothing will replace the magazine), and your providing a conduit (well managed) for T&F fans to communicate is truly appriciated.

Keep up the good work.

Re: Thanks T&FN staff

I hate to flog our own product (but I am very proud of it), but have you signed up for eTN? The electronic version of Track Newsletter, our results service, is going out daily from Paris. The best source available for stats and splits from the Worlds. It's free to all T&FN subscribers.

Comment

Re: Thanks T&FN staff

Yes, the T&FN guys have done a superb job. The regular e-updates are just great, and the website (here) is also excellent. Despite everyone's desire to (seemingly) bash everything left, right, and center, T&FN continues to set the standard.

Comment

That reminds me...

I've got to renew my subscription today. Agree 100% on T&FN, el s.

Comment

Re: That reminds me...

Amen. Can't imagine a world without T&FN and all they do for us and the sport.

Comment

I signed up for ETFN and have't gotten a thing since nationals..:-(.....help!

Comment

Send me an email with your name and email address and I'll check the mail we get. You can always email [email protected] if you can't find an answer in the eTN Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/general/eTN/faq.html ). There is also a Contact Us link on most pages of the site that will send me an email.

Ben

Comment

Working...
              X