X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Toro
    replied
    Originally posted by 1runner1 View Post
    when were Mt. Sac relays scheduled. Might hit 90-95 in Walnut this weekend but they were scheduled some other time IIRC
    Story on the "lost weekend"

https://www.mtsacathletics.com/speci...endMtSACRelays

Leave a comment:

• 1runner1
    replied
    when were Mt. Sac relays scheduled. Might hit 90-95 in Walnut this weekend but they were scheduled some other time IIRC

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    I thought about traveling to Philadelphia on Saturday just to be there, as I normally would be. I thought I'd just spend a minute or two looking around, breathing the air, and imagining that things were as they always have been. For a whole lot of reasons, I'm not going to do that, but it will be impossible for me not to be thinking about Penn from today, when my canceled reservation would have started, until Sunday, when I would have checked out and traveled back home. Next year? I certatinly hope so. And while I'm hoping, I can also hope for better weather.

Leave a comment:

• Halfmiler2
    replied
    The weather forecasts are a bit better but still pretty mediocre if the meets had been held:

In Philadelphia, Thursday (63 degrees) has afternoon showers, Friday (55 degrees) is a washout, and Saturday (62 degrees) is Partly Cloudy with late showers.

In Des Moines, Thursday (72 degrees) is Partly Cloudy with late showers, Friday (63 degrees) has showers, and Saturday (65 degrees) is Partly Cloudy with late showers.

Leave a comment:

• Halfmiler2
    started a topic Philadelphia/Des Moines Weather Forecast

Philadelphia/Des Moines Weather Forecast

Looks like if the Penn Relays and Drake Relays had to pick a year to cancel or postpone, this was the year to pick:

The Philadelphia forecast for Thursday through Saturday is three days of showers with highs in the low 60s (F). Des Moines is supposed to have a pretty good day on Thursday but showers and low 60s on Friday and Saturday.
Working...
X