Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Of course it is; that's why it's . . . entertaining!
    If we can't have 'real' meets (which we can't), this is the next best thing.
    You are right.. kinda like mixed sex relays... lets just not confuse it as anyone winning

Comment

It was 'interesting, but the weather was too hot in Greece and too cold in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        It was 'interesting, but the weather was too hot in Greece and too cold in Canada.
        Its over? I'm still trying to figure out how to watch. Is there a link or station or ????

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
          Its over? I'm still trying to figure out how to watch. Is there a link or station or ????
          Save this link - it's where all the 'Garden' events will be. There's a clamoring for lots more and Seb sez he wants it too.

https://www.youtube.com/worldathletics

Comment

Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ1mU-URwAg

It's over, but I think you can watch it from the beginning.

Comment

Thank you Attticus and tandfman... will preserve for future

Uhhhh.... just on problem.. You Tube will not replay... Miraculously, I even logged in with correct password,,???????
              Last edited by lonewolf; 05-16-2020, 10:08 PM.

Comment

You Tube will not replay... Miraculously, I even logged in with correct password,,???????
                The livestream started late, and the video they posted has the opening graphics for over 4 1/2 minutes. Why they didn't edit the dead air is beyond me.

Try again, click the picture, and slide the progress bar to near 4:40.
                Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants

Comment

Originally posted by Master403 View Post

The livestream started late, and the video they posted has the opening graphics for over 4 1/2 minutes. Why they didn't edit the dead air is beyond me.

Try again, click the picture, and slide the progress bar to near 4:40.
                  Thanks, Master 403.. it worked and, I concede, that was FUN!!!

Comment

Fun event!

They went with this concept because Mondo and Renaud have such short runways, and because not all of the athletes are at a point in training where they are ready to attempt big bars.

I thought it was fun! Kat is a machine!

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post
                      Fun event! They went with this concept because Mondo and Renaud have such short runways, and because not all of the athletes are at a point in training where they are ready to attempt big bars. I thought it was fun! Kat is a machine!
                      I'm not as enamored with this format as you, but for KS to jump that many times in that heat exceeds what Mondo and Ren (but not Stimpy!) did.

Comment

Working...
                      X