Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's Garden Vault

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Of course it is; that's why it's . . . entertaining!
    If we can't have 'real' meets (which we can't), this is the next best thing.
    You are right.. kinda like mixed sex relays... lets just not confuse it as anyone winning

    Comment


    • #17
      It was 'interesting, but the weather was too hot in Greece and too cold in Canada.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        It was 'interesting, but the weather was too hot in Greece and too cold in Canada.
        Its over? I'm still trying to figure out how to watch. Is there a link or station or ????

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
          Its over? I'm still trying to figure out how to watch. Is there a link or station or ????
          Save this link - it's where all the 'Garden' events will be. There's a clamoring for lots more and Seb sez he wants it too.

          https://www.youtube.com/worldathletics

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by lonewolf View Post

            Its over? I'm still trying to figure out how to watch. Is there a link or station or ????
            Try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ1mU-URwAg

            It's over, but I think you can watch it from the beginning.

            Comment


            • #21
              Thank you Attticus and tandfman... will preserve for future

              Uhhhh.... just on problem.. You Tube will not replay... Miraculously, I even logged in with correct password,,???????
              Last edited by lonewolf; 05-16-2020, 10:08 PM.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                You Tube will not replay... Miraculously, I even logged in with correct password,,???????
                The livestream started late, and the video they posted has the opening graphics for over 4 1/2 minutes. Why they didn't edit the dead air is beyond me.

                Try again, click the picture, and slide the progress bar to near 4:40.
                Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Master403 View Post

                  The livestream started late, and the video they posted has the opening graphics for over 4 1/2 minutes. Why they didn't edit the dead air is beyond me.

                  Try again, click the picture, and slide the progress bar to near 4:40.
                  Thanks, Master 403.. it worked and, I concede, that was FUN!!!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Fun event!

                    They went with this concept because Mondo and Renaud have such short runways, and because not all of the athletes are at a point in training where they are ready to attempt big bars.

                    I thought it was fun! Kat is a machine!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post
                      Fun event! They went with this concept because Mondo and Renaud have such short runways, and because not all of the athletes are at a point in training where they are ready to attempt big bars. I thought it was fun! Kat is a machine!
                      I'm not as enamored with this format as you, but for KS to jump that many times in that heat exceeds what Mondo and Ren (but not Stimpy!) did.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X