Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Soijai View Post
    Hopefully Ronnie will be back to 2018 form next year. If he and Trayvon are healthy and back to their best, we will be loaded with great 4x100 options.
    Bromell to Baker to Norman to Lyles

These 4 are my favorites so I would love to see this line-up!

Comment

• For some (very rough) context, according to JRM's calculator:

SAFP's 11.00 (-2.2) = 10.83.
      Thomspon's 10.73 (3.0) = 10.89
      Richardson's 10.79 (2.7) = 10.94
      SMU's 10.98 (1.4) = 11.06

I think SMU would be wasting her time & energy doing the 100 as well. With her height and laboured first 50m, she'll never medal in the shorter sprint. Just seems a waste when there is a 400m gold medal for her to take comfortably.

Comment

• Rudy Winkler big PB and WL 80.70 Wallkill NY

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post
          I think SMU would be wasting her time & energy doing the 100 as well. With her height and laboured first 50m, she'll never medal in the shorter sprint. Just seems a waste when there is a 400m gold medal for her to take comfortably.
          Agreed. Assuming everyone is healthy, her chances in the 200 are already challenging, let alone the 100m which has the same ladies, but they are even better there (Thompson, Bowie, Asher-Smith etc.)

The only reason I could see her doing the 100m is because is would work perfect in the schedule for a 100m/400m double.

Comment

• Originally posted by donley2 View Post
            Rudy Winkler big PB and WL 80.70 Wallkill NY
            Nice! #3 AT US .

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpionking View Post

Bromell to Baker to Norman to Lyles

These 4 are my favorites so I would love to see this line-up!
              are you assuming Coleman will be suspended or do you simply prefer the others? Can't imagine anyone being better 1st leg than CC.

Comment

• The results for the 23rd AP ranch meet are now up. The Sha'Carri 100 was the only interesting result...to me anyway. Almost all the the times showed they weren't trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1runner1 View Post

are you assuming Coleman will be suspended or do you simply prefer the others? Can't imagine anyone being better 1st leg than CC.
                  I prefer to leave CC's name off of any discussion prospecting the near future until we know the outcome of his case.

Further, he is not one of my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soijai View Post
                    The results for the 23rd AP ranch meet are now up. The Sha'Carri 100 was the only interesting result...to me anyway. Almost all the the times showed they weren't trying.
                    They reside here.

Of note:
                    M100
                    Baker 10.00 (1.1)
                    Gatline 10.07 (1.1)

W100m
                    Richardson 10.79w (2.7)

M200m
                    Bednarek 20.30 (1.6)

W200m
                    Richardson 22.73 (0.9)

M300m
                    Cherry 32.37 PR

W300m
                    Whitney 37.36 PR
                    Muhammed 37.42 PR

Comment

• Originally posted by donley2 View Post
                      Rudy Winkler big PB and WL 80.70 Wallkill NY
                      Longest throw by an American since 2000.
                      Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

• Donovan Brazier to run an 800 tomorrow night that is to be streamed on tracklandias youtube channel. Per Jonathan Gault on twitter.

Comment

• More on that race...

Donavan Brazier will be gunning for a fast time and -- maybe -- a record in Friday’s Portland Track popup meet

https://www.oregonlive.com/trackandf...mpression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                            Donavan Brazier will be gunning for a fast time and -- maybe -- a record in Friday’s Portland Track popup meet
                            10:50pm ET here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5...50kREWVbRdKnOQ
                            Should be tasty (said the emaciated old man, begging for crumbs).

Comment

• I'm hearing that the AAU Junior Olympics (starting next week) willl have only 3 field events: LJ, SP, DT

Comment

• Originally posted by RandyT View Post
                                I, too, jumped on wind guage as the likely culprit in the 100m race, with unbelievable PRs.
                                A quick look at the video shows what appears to be a wind guage, albeit a small one, located in the proper place, and no italian fat man blocking it (GH can tell you that history).
                                Somebody might have to get down to Ft Worth and check the guage's calibration.
                                Ultimately, an athlete's ability or inability to "back it up" is the best indicator of whether suspicions were warranted.
                                A soon as I saw the phrase "Italian fat man" I immediately thought "Randy lives!" And so he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X