Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gh View Post
    I'm hearing that the AAU Junior Olympics (starting next week) willl have only 3 field events: LJ, SP, DT
    Guess no one wants to disinfect the pit after each HJ/PV, per USATF standards. Have no idea why there is no TJ. Probably no Hammer/Jav facility in Satellite Beach.

Comment

• Fast 1500 in Tracklandia
      Kerr in 3:34.53, followed by 6 more under 3:40.

Brazier up next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZYX_OX_p5U

that was fun! Picture froze, but

Brazier 1:43.84 (50.80/53.04)
      Last edited by Atticus; 08-01-2020, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Did it freeze or just skip? The stream randomly skips after like 250m into the mens 800m and looks to go all the way to after the womens 800m is already done...

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
          Did it freeze or just skip? The stream randomly skips after like 250m into the mens 800m and looks to go all the way to after the womens 800m is already done...
          They are going to replay what we didn't see after everyone's favorite event.
          Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants

Comment

• Some very nice 4x1500 performances by the men and the women.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
              Some very nice 4x1500 performances by the men and the women.
              Were they published? The results link only has lap splits, which, indeed, look quick.
              Last edited by wamego relays champ; 08-01-2020, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post

Were they published? The results link only has lap splits, which, indeed, look quick.
                Yep, at https://live.athletictiming.net/meet.../35722/results and https://live.athletictiming.net/meet.../35721/results

They (men and women) ran faster than any other American teams ever have, and the women ran faster than anyone in the world ever has. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

They (men and women) ran faster than any other American teams ever have, and the women ran faster than anyone in the world ever has. I'll leave it at that.
                  Why so cryptic? Something funky going on?

Comment

• Disappointing 800 freeze right at 300m Mark, I thought it was my old iPad.. it kept repeating the same 300m portion when I would try to reconnect 6-7 times..
                    1500 men’s was fun to watch and shows you don’t need a loud stadium filled crowd to run a class act mile.

Comment

• Originally posted by midwestfan View Post
                      Disappointing 800 freeze right at 300m Mark, I thought it was my old iPad.. it kept repeating the same 300m portion when I would try to reconnect 6-7 times..
                      1500 men’s was fun to watch and shows you don’t need a loud stadium filled crowd to run a class act mile.
                      At the end of the meet, they repeated the 800 and another race that was affected by the freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Runnerspace
                        The BTC women broke the world record in the 4x1500 by six seconds in 16:27.02! Meanwhile, the men broke the American record in the event in 14:34.97.
                        So I ask again, why were you being coy?

Comment

• AR ratification, as with Houlihan's 5000 a few weeks back, could be problematic, since the meet wasn't to open to anyone outisde the Bowerman TC, which USATF rules frown upon.

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
                            AR ratification, as with Houlihan's 5000 a few weeks back, could be problematic, since the meet wasn't to open to anyone outisde the Bowerman TC, which USATF rules frown upon.
                            My opinion is that of all the things the records committee considers, this is a good one to be flexible on, given the circumstances. Under normal circumstances, I too would be side-eying an intrasquad meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post

My opinion is that of all the things the records committee considers, this is a good one to be flexible on, given the circumstances. ...
                              i agree, but once you open the door.......

Comment

Some very nice 4x1500 performances by the men and the women.

My question was not clear. I was wondering about the individual 1500m leg splits, which I still cannot find on those results pages.

Comment

Working...
                                X