Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    They moved it. On my DVR 'scheduled' page, it now has a TBA and it is indeed on the OC now.
    my dvr scheduler still shows it on NBCSN and cycling world champs all afternoon and eve on OLY channel on Friday as well as Saturday. As an aside, I had to watch the soccer Europa League quarters on a spanish channel - it's like going back to the 70's and 80's, but kinda liked not being able to understand what the commentators are saying. Other than GOALLLLLLL!!!!

Comment

Now it's showing the meet moved to Saturday night @10PM on NBCSN.

Comment

Originally posted by schigh View Post
        Now it's showing the meet moved to Saturday night @10PM on NBCSN.
        That's listed as a 'Replay' for me, with the live coverage still on Friday 2-4 on the Olympic Channel.

Comment

Still showing cycling on my Oly channel lineup. Guess I'll just tape the timeslot and see.

Comment

Monaco working to get live coverage to Britain; story posted on home page

Comment

Speaking of the Oly Channel, I just watched a special called Best of 2019 - Track & Field, in which commentator Leigh Diffey hosted several superstars, and together they watched the Doha final of their events and had them commentate the event. Some great insights!

Athletes:
              D Brazier
              D Price
              G Holloway
              J Kovacs
              S Houlihan
              D Muhammad

It'll be on a coupe more times, if you're interested in some great backstories.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                They're listing the Monaco meet on NBC Gold right now as an event to be shown on the 14th.
                I subscribe to NBC Gold and was looking forward to seeing the meet on Friday. I still am, but I'm not sure how or where i'm going to do that. Hurricane Isaias knocked down big trees all over my area, and my house had no power for almost seven full days. Mrs. tandfman and I checked into a hotel for three nights over the weekend just to be able to take hot showers and sleep with air conditioning. We got our electricity back early Tuesday morning, but our cable connection is still down. So I have no tv at home and no wi-fi. I was able to find a place to use my computer for a few hours yesterday midday and again this evening (Wednesday). Optimum (my cable provider) says they're working on it but I can't get even an estimate from anyone as to when I'll have normal service in my house again. In the meantime, my Message Board activity will remain reduced, and while I'm optimistic about being able to see the Monaco meet on Friday, that will depend on the kindness of friends, relatives, and others.

Comment

I subscribe to NBC Gold and was looking forward to seeing the meet on Friday. I still am, but I'm not sure how or where i'm going to do that.
                  Can't you just go to a nearby library for those 2 hours?

Comment

It's on live (2-4 ET) on the NBC Sports Channel...

My Spectrum schedule has the meet live on Olympic channel. NBCSN will be showing a live NHL playoff game(Coyotes/Avalanche).

There are no strings on me

Comment

A little off topic, but here our libraries are closed, but the bars are open. I guess they have wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                        Monaco working to get live coverage to Britain; story posted on home page
                        BBC are now streaming it live and broadcasting highlights on Saturday:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/53745076

Comment

Our library is open but only to take out and return books/vids, etc. No public seating areas.

Comment

Our library is open but only to take out and return books/vids, etc. No public seating areas.
                            mine has by-appointment drive-up service

Comment

Looks like livestream in Canada, cbcsports.ca, 11 am Pacific time.

Comment

I subscribe to NBC Gold and was looking forward to seeing the meet on Friday. I still am, but I'm not sure how or where i'm going to do that. Hurricane Isaias knocked down big trees all over my area, and my house had no power for almost seven full days. Mrs. tandfman and I checked into a hotel for three nights over the weekend just to be able to take hot showers and sleep with air conditioning. We got our electricity back early Tuesday morning, but our cable connection is still down. So I have no tv at home and no wi-fi. I was able to find a place to use my computer for a few hours yesterday midday and again this evening (Wednesday). Optimum (my cable provider) says they're working on it but I can't get even an estimate from anyone as to when I'll have normal service in my house again. In the meantime, my Message Board activity will remain reduced, and while I'm optimistic about being able to see the Monaco meet on Friday, that will depend on the kindness of friends, relatives, and others.
                                Cable connection came back on at 6pm yesterday. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X