Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

But with many countries requiring 14 day isolation / quarantine she may have had to leave before 10 April.

But if she was still there on 10 April then????? I have no idea
    Some of her other teammates from Bahrain who she traveled with ran at the meet though. I think they were in Dominican Republic since February for training camp then came to Florida sometime in March.

My thought is if she raced then ended up getting banned it would be problematic. But just a guess

Comment

• 3 previous missed drug tests puts her on the same level as Christian Coleman and he is now serving an 18-month ban. Naser shouldn't get a pass if Coleman doesn't get one.

Comment

• How long does it usually take CAS to make public their decisions? Hearing ended 5 days ago - or 3 business days if you don't count the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Psyclone View Post
          3 previous missed drug tests puts her on the same level as Christian Coleman and he is now serving an 18-month ban. Naser shouldn't get a pass if Coleman doesn't get one.
          Totally different situation. I understand that one of Nasser's alleged missed tests was because of the tezters confusion about which door to knock on.

Also, Coleman got caught lying about his time he claimed he was at home when his artpis receipts confirmed he was at Walmart

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.609 View Post
            How long does it usually take CAS to make public their decisions? Hearing ended 5 days ago - or 3 business days if you don't count the weekend.
            Not sure, but bear in mind there were two hearings, hence it being held over two days, so it may be a bit more complex:

22 & 23.04.21
            CAS 2020/A/7526 World Athletics v. Salwa Eid Naser
            CAS 2020/A/7559 World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) v. World Athletics & Salwa Eid Naser

What is in her favour, as I have said before, was that previous DCO's have been able to locate her apartment, so it suggests fault with this particular DCO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post

What is in her favour, as I have said before, was that previous DCO's have been able to locate her apartment, so it suggests fault with this particular DCO.
              That could depend on the circumstances involving previous DCOs, primarily regarding availability of phone number and whether that impacted the result of locating her. eg. if they located apartment, but had to call to get her involved, which is not impossible, it could be viewed differently.

Comment

Working...
              X