Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    It quacks like a duck!
    Yep - either he was the only one who got the jump and all others were ridiculously slow or he false started and all others were relatively starting at the gun. Let's see - which one should I choose?

Comment

• Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post

Looks like a false start to me! Definitely got the jump on that one.
      Shouldn't you be calling out the judges then for ignoring an obvious false start, given your implication about Chinese walk judges?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

Shouldn't you be calling out the judges then for ignoring an obvious false start, given your implication about Chinese walk judges?
        Yes, absolutely! I'll do that now - c'mon judges what's up?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
          talk about being skeptical...China? race walker? no thanks, I'll wait for a real international competition.
          So Liu Hong setting a new PB by improving on her WR time by just 11 seconds is suspect despite setting the WR at Gran Premio Cantones de La Coruña with only 1 warning in the entire race. Yeah, she sure needs some shady Chinese judging bullshit to walk fast times. Must have had crooked Chinese judges in her 3 WC wins and OG victory too.

Comment

• SAFP opens up with a 23.19 (-1.6) 200m in Kingston. Race video: https://youtu.be/cXDEop_Im-o

Comment

• Originally posted by El Toro View Post

So Liu Hong setting a new PB by improving on her WR time by just 11 seconds is suspect despite setting the WR at Gran Premio Cantones de La Coruña with only 1 warning in the entire race. Yeah, she sure needs some shady Chinese judging bullshit to walk fast times. Must have had crooked Chinese judges in her 3 WC wins and OG victory too.
              Great response El Toro. We don't need unjustified BS anti-Chinese comments on this message board, just because they are Chinese. Enough of that out on the streets.

Comment

• in S Africa today

Men
                100 (2.1) Simbine 10.00
                400 1 Ditiro Nzamani (Bot) 45.27 . . . 4 Isaac Makwala (Bot) 46.82
                LJ 1 Cheswell Johnson 8.14 (1.3)
                Women
                400 Montsho (Bot) 53.78
                JT Viljoen 58.00

Last edited by Atticus; 03-23-2021, 04:09 PM.

Comment

in S Africa today

Men
                  100 (2.1) Simbine 10.00
                  Women
                  400 Montsho (Bot) 53.78
                  JT Viljoen 58.00
                  I think at this same meet (in Cape Town?) Wade Van Niekerk ran 20.64 in the 200m

Comment

in S Africa today

Men
                    100 (2.1) Simbine 10.00
                    Women
                    400 Montsho (Bot) 53.78
                    JT Viljoen 58.00
                    https://athletics-info.co.za/results/results1/

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
                      I think at this same meet (in Cape Town?) Wade Van Niekerk ran 20.64 in the 200m
                      Johannesburg.
                      TiS says WVN ran in Potchefstroom.

Last edited by Atticus; 03-23-2021, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Your right, a league meeting of Athletics Central North West in Potchefstroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
                          Your right, a league meeting of Athletics Central North West in Potchefstroom.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6aFwA7txAM

Starts at 2:10:40 mark

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
                            I wish him the best, but he's got one mighty long row to hoe.

Comment

mJT Neeraj Chopra 88.07 (288-11) WL
                              Did some checking and that has got to be the best NR for India followed by the TJ and LJ. Seems like there is so much more potential there?

Comment

• Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post
                                Seems like there is so much more potential there?
                                We have been waiting some time for India and China (over 1.3 BILLION each!) to dominate sport, but it seems we'll be waiting for some time. The infrastructure is not there yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X