Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The word on the street is that Tentoglou's jump was actually around 8.20m, not what was reported & recorded. Phot evidence of other jumpers compared to his backs this theory up. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

• 8.20 vs 8.60 ? How can you get that wrong? No pitside distance markers. I can't tell much from that video.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiederganger View Post
        The word on the street is that Tentoglou's jump was actually around 8.20m, not what was reported & recorded. Phot evidence of other jumpers compared to his backs this theory up. 🤷‍♂️
        That would explain his shrug after the distance was announced. Athletes know when they've done something special.
        Either that, or he's the most laid-back elite LJer ever!!

Comment

• Ptuj, SLO:
          mDT Čeh 69,52 m NR WU23R?

Comment

The word on the street is that Tentoglou's jump was actually around 8.20m, not what was reported & recorded. Phot evidence of other jumpers compared to his backs this theory up. 🤷‍♂️
            That would explain my initial reaction to his jump. It didn't seem like an 8.60 jump to me. It just didn't pass the smell test.

Comment

• Originally posted by trackfieldfan View Post
              Ptuj, SLO
              Gesundheit!

Comment

Any links to this "street"?

Comment

• Originally posted by proofs in the pudding View Post
                  It's a pretty famous street!

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    It's a pretty famous street!
                    Celebration Street! 8.60 is certainly something to celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post

that looked a little bizarre. seemed like no height and no extension.
                      That was my first thought when seeing it. How do you go 8.60 with no lift?

Comment

Not the least bit surprising

Comment

• As much as I want to believe it was an 8.60 jump, it does seem strange that Tentoglou seemed to have no sense at all, that he just made a big jump.
                          Usually a jumper knows when they've had a good jump, and are looking back at the pit to see where they landed, and at the judges to be sure it was not a foul.
                          Tentoglou seemingly thought he had just made another jump.

It would be interesting to know what his other jumps were at that meet, just to know if he was performing well that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post

Do you have Twitter? If so, the easiest is to probably go to look at @gabyandersengz or @pjvazel pages on there, where they've posted on threads analysing and comparing pictures. There is one on there that has I think 6 pictures of different jumpers comparing the distance, and no way is Tentoglou's jump 8.60m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacksf View Post
                              As much as I want to believe it was an 8.60 jump, it does seem strange that Tentoglou seemed to have no sense at all, that he just made a big jump.
                              Usually a jumper knows when they've had a good jump, and are looking back at the pit to see where they landed, and at the judges to be sure it was not a foul.
                              Tentoglou seemingly thought he had just made another jump.

It would be interesting to know what his other jumps were at that meet, just to know if he was performing well that day.
                              one foul, then 8.60 then he stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by lefterisp View Post
                                one foul, then 8.60 then he stopped.
                                Stinks that he jumped so far and there are so many skeptics, unless, of course, . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X