Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jacksf View Post

Altitude?
    It's about 800m I believe, so quite helpful.

ETA - 771m to be exact

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault-emort View Post

It's about 800m I believe, so quite helpful.

ETA - 771m to be exact
      Worth about 0.03 seconds, according to BGB.

Comment

• The Sotteville meeting today has a great compilation of historical results back to its first edition in 1987.

A perfect download for stats nerds. Go to their website https://www.meeting-sotteville.com/ ,click on the Meeting tab at the top, select Résultats and then Consolidation to get an Excel download

Comment

• Valerie Adams 19.75m in Poland, and extremely consistent series:
          (19.31m, 19.21m, 19.75m, 19.49m, 19.54m, 19.32m)

Thats her best throw since 2016, she's now #4 in the world and I would say basically back in serious medal contention considering the improvement she has made this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
            Valerie Adams 19.75m in Poland, and extremely consistent series:

Thats her best throw since 2016, she's now #4 in the world and I would say basically back in serious medal contention considering the improvement she has made this season.
            Agree. Gong seems to be the best with about six women fighting for the other spots. It would be a surprise if Gong doesn't medal and no surprise if the others don't medal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
              Valerie Adams 19.75m in Poland, and extremely consistent series:

http://live.domtel-sport.pl/?seria=0...7-11&impreza=6

Comment

• It seems Lavillenie is injured and his presence on OG is very doubtful.

Comment

• Originally posted by pmoura View Post
                  It seems Lavillenie is injured and his presence on OG is very doubtful.
                  Poor guy can't catch a break. He missed the European indoors where he was almost a lock for silver, and now this? Where did he get injured? He looked fine in Stockholm.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmak View Post

Poor guy can't catch a break. He missed the European indoors where he was almost a lock for silver, and now this? Where did he get injured? He looked fine in Stockholm.
                    This the link (portuguese):
                    https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2021-07-11/...s-jogos/897553

Comment

• Originally posted by pmoura View Post
                      Frenchman Renaud Lavillenie, one of the great candidates for victory in the pole vault at the Olympic Games, was injured yesterday in the warm-up for the meeting in Sotteville-les-Rouen. Lavillenie sprained her left foot on reaching the mat and ended up spraining his ankle.
                      Having canceled the participation in the meeting, the athlete ended up being taken to a clinic for examinations, where no fracture was detected, "only" a sprain.
                      “It's clearly not the ideal setting for what would be my last competition before the game. Injured left ankle after poor reception. I leave with an encouraging verdict: no fracture, but a major sprain

There are aggressive rehab protocols for bad sprains. He might have time.

Comment

• Mariya Lasitskene cleared 1.95m in Moscow, in her first competition after injury.

Comment

• Mariya Lasitskene is officially back!
                          She just cleared 2.00m in a meet in Finland. Clean card throughout and was VERY close at 2.04m which would've taken the WL from Yaro Mahuchikh. Could we have another epic encounter in Tokyo?

Comment

• Alex Wilson run the 100m in 9.84 in Atlanta!!
                            Wind recorded as +1.9
                            New European Record

Then 19.89 in the 200m

https://www.swiss-athletics.ch/fr/bl...weizer-rekord/

It looks out of nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by ItalianFan View Post
                              Alex Wilson run the 100m in 9.84 in Atlanta!!
                              Wind recorded as +1.9
                              New European Record

Then 19.89 in the 200m
                              In a Masters meet at that! (30-34 age group)

I found the meet results: http://live.ptgrouponline.com/meets/.../events/14/F/M

Comment

• Wild! Imagine being in the audience or in the comp itself.
                                You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Working...
                                X