Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brianna Rollins-McNeal provisionally suspended [gets 5 years]

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    In its case against her, McNeal said, World Athletics said it didn’t believe she was so traumatized by the abortion that she got the date of the procedure wrong. After all, the organization said, she continued to post on social media and compete in the weeks afterward.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/s...f3H-Cx7pj_FBcQ

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
      In its case against her, McNeal said, World Athletics said it didn’t believe she was so traumatized by the abortion that she got the date of the procedure wrong. After all, the organization said, she continued to post on social media and compete in the weeks afterward.

      https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/s...f3H-Cx7pj_FBcQ
      What is not clear to me is what made her think it was so important to change the date. Did she think her excuse for not responding to the tester's door-knock and phone call was only reasonable in the 24 hours after her medical procedure but not on the second day? If she was truly medicated and bed-ridden when the tester arrived, a 1-day difference in the date of the medical procedure might not render that excuse as not-believable.

      It seems strange that the AIU investigated the discrepancy so aggressively (considering it was not her third missed test in a year), but her alteration of the date one month after the procedure only served to raise suspicions about an otherwise inconsequential missed test.

      Comment


      • #63
        I’m seeing in social media people claiming that she’s being punished for having an abortion. SMDH.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by dupontred View Post
          I’m seeing in social media people claiming that she’s being punished for having an abortion. SMDH.
          Some folks love to share their stupidity with others . . .

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post

            What is not clear to me is what made her think it was so important to change the date. Did she think her excuse for not responding to the tester's door-knock and phone call was only reasonable in the 24 hours after her medical procedure but not on the second day? If she was truly medicated and bed-ridden when the tester arrived, a 1-day difference in the date of the medical procedure might not render that excuse as not-believable.

            It seems strange that the AIU investigated the discrepancy so aggressively (considering it was not her third missed test in a year), but her alteration of the date one month after the procedure only served to raise suspicions about an otherwise inconsequential missed test.
            Stupidity is often an incurable disease

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
              Stupidity is often an incurable disease
              https://media1.tenor.com/images/c272...temid=17883047

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by bad hammy View Post

                Some folks love to share their stupidity with others . . .
                Stupidly is contagious ...

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

                  Stupidly is contagious ...
                  Protect against stupidity!
                  Wear a mask!
                  LOL

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by aaronk View Post

                    Protect against stupidity!
                    Wear a mask!
                    LOL
                    Is that because then they wouldn't be able to recognise McNeal? 😂😂😂

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post

                      What is not clear to me is what made her think it was so important to change the date. Did she think her excuse for not responding to the tester's door-knock and phone call was only reasonable in the 24 hours after her medical procedure but not on the second day? If she was truly medicated and bed-ridden when the tester arrived, a 1-day difference in the date of the medical procedure might not render that excuse as not-believable.

                      It seems strange that the AIU investigated the discrepancy so aggressively (considering it was not her third missed test in a year), but her alteration of the date one month after the procedure only served to raise suspicions about an otherwise inconsequential missed test.
                      As I understand it she forged documents on numerous occasions.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by dupontred View Post
                        I’m seeing in social media people claiming that she’s being punished for having an abortion. SMDH.
                        Which is exactly the reaction that statement was supposed to lead to. Every headline mentions abortion not evidence tampering which is the actual point here. Her PR people earned their paycheck.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Flumpy View Post

                          Which is exactly the reaction that statement was supposed to lead to. Every headline mentions abortion not evidence tampering which is the actual point here. Her PR people earned their paycheck.
                          I guess....she is still banned for 5 years and soon will be forgotten.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            She'll be remembered as the woman who stooped so low as to try and use her abortion to try and get out of a ban.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X