Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flumpy
    replied
    She'll be remembered as the woman who stooped so low as to try and use her abortion to try and get out of a ban.

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    Originally posted by Flumpy View Post

Which is exactly the reaction that statement was supposed to lead to. Every headline mentions abortion not evidence tampering which is the actual point here. Her PR people earned their paycheck.
    I guess....she is still banned for 5 years and soon will be forgotten.

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by dupontred View Post
    I’m seeing in social media people claiming that she’s being punished for having an abortion. SMDH.
    Which is exactly the reaction that statement was supposed to lead to. Every headline mentions abortion not evidence tampering which is the actual point here. Her PR people earned their paycheck.

Leave a comment:

• Flumpy
    replied
    Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post

What is not clear to me is what made her think it was so important to change the date. Did she think her excuse for not responding to the tester's door-knock and phone call was only reasonable in the 24 hours after her medical procedure but not on the second day? If she was truly medicated and bed-ridden when the tester arrived, a 1-day difference in the date of the medical procedure might not render that excuse as not-believable.

It seems strange that the AIU investigated the discrepancy so aggressively (considering it was not her third missed test in a year), but her alteration of the date one month after the procedure only served to raise suspicions about an otherwise inconsequential missed test.
    As I understand it she forged documents on numerous occasions.

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    Originally posted by aaronk View Post

Protect against stupidity!
    Wear a mask!
    LOL
    Is that because then they wouldn't be able to recognise McNeal? 😂😂😂

Leave a comment:

• aaronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

Stupidly is contagious ...
    Protect against stupidity!
    Wear a mask!
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    Originally posted by bad hammy View Post

Some folks love to share their stupidity with others . . .
    Stupidly is contagious ...

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
    Stupidity is often an incurable disease
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/c272...temid=17883047

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    Originally posted by wamego relays champ View Post

What is not clear to me is what made her think it was so important to change the date. Did she think her excuse for not responding to the tester's door-knock and phone call was only reasonable in the 24 hours after her medical procedure but not on the second day? If she was truly medicated and bed-ridden when the tester arrived, a 1-day difference in the date of the medical procedure might not render that excuse as not-believable.

It seems strange that the AIU investigated the discrepancy so aggressively (considering it was not her third missed test in a year), but her alteration of the date one month after the procedure only served to raise suspicions about an otherwise inconsequential missed test.
    Stupidity is often an incurable disease

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy
    replied
    Originally posted by dupontred View Post
    I’m seeing in social media people claiming that she’s being punished for having an abortion. SMDH.
    Some folks love to share their stupidity with others . . .

Leave a comment:

• dupontred
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wamego relays champ
    replied
    In its case against her, McNeal said, World Athletics said it didn’t believe she was so traumatized by the abortion that she got the date of the procedure wrong. After all, the organization said, she continued to post on social media and compete in the weeks afterward.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/s...f3H-Cx7pj_FBcQ

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    In its case against her, McNeal said, World Athletics said it didn’t believe she was so traumatized by the abortion that she got the date of the procedure wrong. After all, the organization said, she continued to post on social media and compete in the weeks afterward.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/s...f3H-Cx7pj_FBcQ

Leave a comment:

• Conor Dary
    replied
    Originally posted by tm71 View Post

Year that was well before the days of USADA, WADA and CAS
    Everything then, including arbitration, was controlled by the IAAF which was controlled by Primo. Reynolds didn't have a chance...

Leave a comment:

• tm71
    replied

Reynolds won a court case...Primo ignored him...
    Year that was well before the days of USADA, WADA and CAS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X