Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stringfellow's LJ form

Could some expert here comment on Savante's form? To me, a complete non-expert, his form looks high schoolish. At any rate, I don't like talkers like him. They tend to let you down. I don't see him ever accomplishing much with the money on the line. IMO he needs to button it and get rid of the S t-shirt and get serious.

Re: Stringfellow's LJ form

BV who are you and tell me what I am doing so wrong and how you can help. Before you get to talking sh*t come to the sourse first. Cant perform with money on the line. ha ha ha you r funny

Comment

Well that high-school form looking, trash talking long jumper ranked No.1 in the world in 2002.

While I don't care for much of the trash talking (he and a number of jumpers were quite disruptive during both the qualifying rounds and the finals at the 2000 Olympic Trials) because I seen how fast it can get outta hand, I have to admit, that Savante backs up his talk with results.

Comment

Where did Stringfellow finish at World's?

Comment

bad. very very bad

Comment

BV, you should always remember that athletes do in fact read this board, it's not all just "non-experts" like yourself. That being said, I do think that your comments were a bit unfounded as well. Obviously he has talent, and obviously he has accomplished a lot. Just because he had a bad world championships you shouldn't automatically start throwing daggers. I also personally like the excitement and attitude Savante and the other young jumpers bring to the event.

Comment

how do we know that it was really Stringfellow that wrote the response ? It could be someone fooling around.

Comment

Here's a test:

Savante...during warm up at the Mt. Sac relays you did something unusual relating to a judge. What was it?

Comment

i jumped over him

Comment

and Savante, if you pass Mark's "test" and it's really you, don't come down so hard on the guy that offered his criticisms. I'm sure he was just being an interested track fan. Plenty of armchair quarterbacks out here.

And also, if it's really you, you had a bad meet. **** happens, and it happened to you this time. Happens to everyone. Good luck next year.

Comment

Just re-read BV's initial comment. It was a bit stupid !

Comment

thanks guy but the problem i have is when people dont know what the hell they are talking about. I have no problem with the high school form. but all the other stuff was something that I kinda grew outta of. but I still can be an asshole so if that is what he wants me to be well let the games begin

Comment

Savante, I knew that was you. I still think you are the best!!! Your form isn't that high school but obviously don't take ANY advice from me.

Comment

thanks babe.

Comment

Passed!

The judge was kneeling down by the board and he jumped over him...the judge was a little surprised!

Comment

Working...
                              X