• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tm71 View Post
    Bromell 9.77
    bracy 9.85
    w 1.5
    Where did this Bracy time come from??? This is a PB by a lot. He hasn’t been under 10.0 in years.
    Last edited by Dave; 06-05-2021, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

would that team consist of SAFP, ETH, BW and ?////I think they would make NCAA final...or was you comment /s
      Morrison.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

Morrison.
        Throw Kemba Nelson in for good measure, too!

Comment

• And there is also Nattaliah Whyte. She’s an 11.0low runner, this season. The women Ja 4x100 team can actually break the WR with good baton passes.

SAFP, ETH, BW, Kemba Nelson, Nattaliah Whyte and Ackera Nugget. Plus there are more in the wings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post

Where did this Bracy time come from??? This is a PB by a lot. He hasn’t been under 10.0 in years.
            It's an Olympic Year:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by t_monk View Post
              And there is also Nattaliah Whyte. She’s an 11.0low runner, this season. The women Ja 4x100 team can actually break the WR with good baton passes.

SAFP, ETH, BW, Kemba Nelson, Nattaliah Whyte and Ackera Nugget. Plus there are more in the wings.
              I am a bigger homer than almost anyone when it comes to USA track...that said, Jamaica is the overwhelming favorite in w4x100 relay...IMHO

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

I am a bigger homer than almost anyone when it comes to USA track...that said, Jamaica is the overwhelming favorite in w4x100 relay...IMHO
                Overwhelming is a strong word. Got ALOT of running before the games. I can envision a pretty strong team from the US being put together. We’ll see. Hell Tiana Bartoletta just popped up with a 10.96 today...I get top form, she might be the best lead off runner in the world. By the time we get to Tokyo, I think the US shot at gold will be pretty strong.

Comment

• The relay is all about the passes but at full strength each, the Jamaican women should provide a proper beat down of the Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
                    The relay is all about the passes but at full strength each, the Jamaican women should provide a proper beat down of the Americans.
                    'Should' is a diasterous word to use in describing the outcome of the 4x1 at the OG!

Comment

• The relays are like the hurdles…. It’s never good to call anyone a lock.

Comment

• What happened to the Jamaican 100m men here? They all pulled out from the final, except 2 of them who ran relatively poorly. Their 4x1 is not looking to good.
                        Last edited by ATK; 06-06-2021, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post

I thought the same thing - shocked the hell outta me but in the best possible way.

Bromell though, I knew 9.7x was coming but I didnt think we'd see it until US trials. Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by t_monk View Post
                            The relays are like the hurdles…. It’s never good to call anyone a lock.
                            I don't know that anyone has said that.

Comment

• What's up in Prairie View? W HT and M SP results in, but nothing else, just start lists. Is it another weather issue?
                              Cheers,
                              Alan Shank
                              Woodland, CA, USA

Comment

• Originally posted by Alan Shank View Post
                                What's up in Prairie View? W HT and M SP results in, but nothing else, just start lists. Is it another weather issue?
                                Cheers,
                                Alan Shank
                                Woodland, CA, USA
                                I don't think so. It's warm, with no rain and not much wind in Prairie View, TX. I checked on weather.gov.

Comment

Working...
                                X