Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polevaultpower View Post
    USATF's financial situation has not improved since then, so I am predicting that Kenya will still be "too dangerous" for the U20 team.
    Yet, head man is pocketing millions ?

Comment

some loaded fiedls at tonite's Sound Running event

https://finishedresults.trackscorebo...ts/9696/events

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

Where in CA is this taking place?

Comment

apparently they don't want us to know

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
            apparently they don't want us to know
            I guess we will find out when they start to stream live. It's not like there would be a mob of people overtaking the track

Comment

Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post

I guess we will find out when they start to stream live. It's not like there would be a mob of people overtaking the track
              in terms of quarantine protocol, an open announcement would probably lead to a violation; we commend all the meet promoters who are using eyes-only when announcing where these things are (and no, I have no idea where this one is)

Comment

some loaded fiedls at tonite's Sound Running event.
                Is there a tempest brewing in tonight's teapot?
                After Teare's 3:50 Mile, a teammate tweeted, 'Your move' to Centro, to which Mr. C took some offense.
                As much as I'd like to see a fast 15 tonight, I believe the proper place for C's 'move' will be with about 400 to go in the OT 1500 Final.

Comment

in terms of quarantine protocol, an open announcement would probably lead to a violation; we commend all the meet promoters who are using eyes-only when announcing where these things are (and no, I have no idea where this one is)
                  Interesting! I would think even if they were to make an announcement they would still be able to deny access to the track. I would also think the violation standards would be up to the city/county even if it were a CA violation. But anyway looking forward to the live stream. Do you know were to find the prize amount? That might give more incentive to win and hence some faster times.

Comment

Interesting! I would think even if they were to make an announcement they would still be able to deny access to the track. I would also think the violation standards would be up to the city/county even if it were a CA violation. But anyway looking forward to the live stream. Do you know were to find the prize amount? That might give more incentive to win and hence some faster times.
                    There is no advantage to releasing where the event is being held. While I wouldn't expect a violent mob trying to get into a distance running carnival, who needs the headache of trying to police the few who might try and get in.

Comment

Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

There is no advantage to releasing where the event is being held. While I wouldn't expect a violent mob trying to get into a distance running carnival, who needs the headache of trying to police the few who might try and get in.
                      Agree! No need to spend the extra $$ with security particularly when $$$ is tight.

Comment

No idea what the wind was, not shown on the results yet, but Steffin McCarter of Texas won the mLJ in Austin with an 8.27.

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post
                          No idea what the wind was, not shown on the results yet, but Steffin McCarter of Texas won the mLJ in Austin with an 8.27.
                          2.2, but he had a legal 8.26 (0.6) 27-1¼

Comment

https://youtu.be/FQFYL11265I

Live stream on YouTube.

Comment

Where in CA is this taking place?
                              They're being cryptic in the broadcast but it sure looks like it's

Junípero Serra Catholic High School

on the signs.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                They're being cryptic in the broadcast but it sure looks like it's

Junípero Serra Catholic High School

on the signs.
                                there are at least half dozen J Serra HS in CA.. "J Serra Lions" is the school in San Juan Capistrano unless other J Serra HS also are the Lions
                                Last edited by SoCal45; 03-07-2021, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X