Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me, $150 and sneakers do not belong in the same sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
      She doesn't have to sell a single pair of those custom made spikes. That's just a showcase piece. The real product is the $150 sneakers for the mass.
      The $2500 pair is the only one on the site. Do you have some inside information about her future plans for $150 sneakers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

Come on ATK.
        Now you are being an apoligist for the too 0.1%.

Be honest. There is no market among elite atletes for a beautiful handmade $2,500 running shoe.

It appears that Felix and Saysh are targeting the Gucci market of non athletes, but very rich non athletes.
        Yes, that was kind of the point I was making. If your looking to really just buy spikes, even high quality spikes at that, your not coming here. But If your looking to buy a collectors item that is made by a legendary athlete, specifically for you and with your input in part of the process, this intrigues you.

Im not sure how many people here are familiar with the sneaker collector and resell market/culture, but it's huge and specific sneakers can go for a lot of money. There are Jordans and nikes that have multiple pairs not even custom made but cost thousands.

A price like that doesn't surprise me for a one of a kind spike. This is a collectors item you buy and put it in a case. Though it would be great if down the line she also makes an affordable spike to break up the big player monotony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

Except her reputation and credibility
          If the sales are zero, that won't be public information.

Comment

• Originally posted by 18.99s View Post

The $2500 pair is the only one on the site. Do you have some inside information about her future plans for $150 sneakers?
            Saysh One

Comment

• It is rather ironic (laughable??) when you listen to AF's opening spiel in www.saysh.com - something along the lines of:

​​​​​​"a shoe designed by women for women..... To fight against our great competitor, inequality".

And her solution to inequality is a $2,500 shoe.

Yeah, like that's going to fix inequality.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                Oh, that's a different site. The site with the $2500 shoe is sayshrunning.com, that's why I couldn't find the $150 shoe there, which are on saysh.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by guru View Post

Make sure you bring a Brinks truck. Yikes

https://www.sayshrunning.com/shop/p/lily-x69zh
                  Make sure you also bring a basic education. Your reading skills are abysmal!

From the article:

Saysh is a shoe brand designed "for and by women," the website reads. The Saysh One sneaker is for sale at $150.
                  Last edited by TF4Ever; 06-24-2021, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Now that Im looking, where is this sayshrunning site from? Its looks....fake?

Comment

• Originally posted by TF4Ever View Post

Make sure you also bring a basic education. Your reading skills are abysmal!

The Saysh One sneaker is for sale at $150.

My reading skills are just fine. Or are you saying the spikes are not $2500?

There are no strings on me

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
                        Now that Im looking, where is this sayshrunning site from? Its looks....fake?

Separate websites for the two shoes but same company. Both owned by Felix(she wore the spikes this week).
                        There are no strings on me

Comment

• Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                          Ok, I am a naive old codger. Is there really a market for $2500 track shoes?
                          there is a market for anything and everything! you just need to know how to find it!!

some homes in soCal are going for up to a million over asking price.

Comment

• Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                            For me, $150 and sneakers do not belong in the same sentence.
                            Not hard to find...not even related to AF.... https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/p/...4aAtJREALw_wcB

Comment

• Originally posted by guru View Post

Separate websites for the two shoes but same company. Both owned by Felix(she wore the spikes this week).
                              But where did you originally find that link?

Felix hasnt shared it on any of her social media, none of the saysh social media has a link to it, and the actual https://saysh.com/ site has no link to it, and none of the articles ive seen announcing the lunch of her company have a link to it. The only place I can find that website is from your post.

Comment

• Screenshot_20210625_193648.jpg Screenshot_20210625_193732.jpg
                                For her? I wonder how many that equates to?

Given that the often self entitled rich market that inhabit Gucci stores are unlikely to want a pair of running spikes, probably not too many.

Comment

Working...
                                X