Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Tusk View Post
    Not the finals, yet. Just through 2 rounds of flight 2. Two flights of 9 jumpers each. Three jumps each. Top 9 get an additional 3 jumps. They are just now finishing the second flight.
    Thanks. It almost seemed as though they started over after 'qualifying'.
    Good deep results.
    Caveat . . . Ark Mondo = Vaporfly shoes!

Comment

Not bad for Boling... 20.37

Comment

Boling has PRd in both the LJ and 200 today. Not a bad day at the office.

The 200 is the fastest in the world this year.

Comment

CL 6012 for Garland. Great potential.

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post
            CL 6012 for Garland. Great potential.
            I think that Garland is the most talented American collegiate since Scantling and possibly Eaton.
            For example, if we take the best score of his 5994 (last year) and 6012 (SEC) in each of the seven events, the combined score will be 6192!!
            He is in (arguably) the best college for multi-events, so I expect him to improve a lot in the next three years.
            No injuries or loss of motivation and I predict that he will compete for a place in the American teams in the next Olympic cycle.

Comment

Gittens must have figured out her LJ problem... 6.62 to win and add that to her HJ title.
              Last edited by gm; 02-27-2021, 12:38 AM.

Comment

I'm guessing Chaunte Lowe is at or near the top for combined HJ and LJ for women. Any lists and where does Gittens appear on that list? On the men's side, I notice JuVaughn Harrison won them both and 8.33 is damn good. Any all-time men's list for combined HJ and LJ?

Comment

Athing Mu just ran the 800 prelim. She did not run

a thing mo'

than she needed to!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Michaelson View Post
                    I'm guessing Chaunte Lowe is at or near the top for combined HJ and LJ for women. Any lists and where does Gittens appear on that list? On the men's side, I notice JuVaughn Harrison won them both and 8.33 is damn good. Any all-time men's list for combined HJ and LJ?
                    His 2.28 is a solid secondary mark

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      Athing Mu just ran the 800 prelim. She did not run

a thing mo'

than she needed to!
                      *rolling eyes* SMH!! lol

Comment

22.41 CL for Abby Steiner in w200

Comment

Abby Steiner 22.41 in her semi, just missing Gabby Thomas' collegiate record(22.38). Sure looks like there's a lot more there for the final(not to mention NCAA).

Steiner is absolutely the best sprint technician I have ever seen. Her head doesnt move a single centimeter when she's rolling.
                          There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
                            Abby Steiner 22.41 in her semi, just missing Gabby Thomas' collegiate record(22.38). Sure looks like there's a lot more there for the final(not to mention NCAA).

Steiner is absolutely the best sprint technician I have ever seen. Her head doesnt move a single centimeter when she's rolling.
                            Better than SFAP, Ashford -- best ever is a pretty high standard, and AF is pretty smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Michaelson View Post
                              JJK would be pretty hard to beat; she was a very good high jumper but almost beyond-scale in the LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235 View Post

Better than SFAP, Ashford -- best ever is a pretty high standard...
                                Yes. SAFP tends to let her head tilt back at full speed, while Ashford had a lot of body-crossing arm action at speed.

...and AF is pretty smooth.
                                Assume you mean Felix. She's better than many, but tends to wobble/bounce.
                                There are no strings on me

Comment

Working...
                                X