Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by proofs in the pudd'in View Post
    Bizarre run for Boling! Even if no DQ he would have been 3rd. But a 20.55 from a 20.37 - hmmm! Which at least would have been a top 3 but now being DQ he comes up with zilch being 4th in the LJ. Last year and now is the time to learn. His Fr and So years are not panning out. Let's see what outdoors brings.
    Huh?
    He was 2nd in the 200 at last year's indoor meet as a freshman.
    He's faster this year and had a big PR in the LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
      I was thinking Bob Hayes!!
      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cajun5150 View Post
        Can Stiener break Thomas’ CR in the 200M?
        Can she break Gwen Torrence's AR of 22.33 (which, if I remember, she ran in lane 2)?

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post

Huh?
          He was 2nd in the 200 at last year's indoor meet as a freshman.
          He's faster this year and had a big PR in the LJ.
          Is 6cm in the LJ a big PR in two years? Last year was not much comp. I think he could have got more experience, just for experience sake, OUTDOORS with the ruined year because of COVID. He is faster, but not much, but can't seem to put it together when it counts. I'm hoping for a better outdoors this season. I hope he does but I'm just not sure.

Comment

3:04.08 CL for Tennessee

45.18 leadoff leg by Boling
            44.51 for A&M's Deadmon on 2L, 44.66 for Tennessee's Bailey, 44.88 for Kentucky's Lang
            fastest anchor was 44.67 by Georgia's Godwin

Comment

Originally posted by cajun5150 View Post
              It seems he over pressured himself and step inside and lost it. He just gave up after that - you can see it in his expression. But that's what you do when you have little experience with guys who match you and you are put on the inside line having to chase your comp.

Comment

45.18 out of the blocks, lane 3, is a hell of a run,given that 45.26 won the 400m and the only faster U.S. time coming into today is Fred Kerley's 45.03.

Comment

It seems he over pressured himself and step inside and lost it. He just gave up after that - you can see it in his expression. But that's what you do when you have little experience with guys who match you and you are put on the inside line having to chase your comp.
                  Good thing there is another meet coming up in a couple weeks where there will be solid competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

Good thing there is another meet coming up in a couple weeks where there will be solid competition.
                    What is he slated to run there?

Comment

What is he slated to run there?
                      Willing to bet he goes for what he just did this weekend, the 200m, LJ and 4x4. Considering what he did in the prelims here, he can definitely win the 200m or atleast top 3. The 400m seems stacked with a bunch of guys having run 45.2x already where Boling could run great, but end up 5th or 6th.

Are the Georgia men in it for the team competition?

Comment

1:58.40! Almost an AR for Mu. Misses Ajee' Wilson's AR by .11.

CR, of course.

Comment

ATHING MU----1:58.40!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beats the WU20 record that was just broken by Hodgkinson this year as well

And is #20 all time overall.

Comment

1:58.40! Almost an AR for Mu. Misses Ajee' Wilson's AR by .11.

CR, of course.
                              Holy Moley!

With her 400 speed the sky is absolutely the limit for Mu. She's going to be really scary in a few years once her strength catches up to her speed.
                              There are no strings on me

Comment

3:04.08 CL for Tennessee

45.18 leadoff leg by Boling
                                44.51 for A&M's Deadmon on 2L, 44.66 for Tennessee's Bailey, 44.88 for Kentucky's Lang
                                fastest anchor was 44.67 by Georgia's Godwin
                                given the fixation on M. Boling, for those who unable to watch the meet live, here is his opening 45.18 leg on the 4x4...his race begins at approximately the ll:05 mark of the video. I think he looks pretty damn good and will predict some very quality times outdoors!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enc1k2VUw7M

Comment

Working...
                                X