Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 NCAA Outdoor News

First mark of note for the outdoor season @ High Point, NC.

wJT Alexandra Roberts (WF-Aus) [21yo Soph] 182-8 (55.69) PR

Nah. Wasome of Texas TJ 17.05 probably the first. austin

Comment

Or McCarter's LJ in Austin, which was first, I believe!

Comment

Or Turner Washington SP (LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by donley2 View Post
          Nah. Wasome of Texas TJ 17.05 probably the first. austin
          Originally posted by gm View Post
          Or McCarter's LJ in Austin, which was first, I believe!
          Originally posted by Retread View Post
          Or Turner Washington SP (LOL)
          Well, now we all have a place to celebrate their performances!

Comment

@ GaTech

wJT Marie-Therese Obst (Geo-Nor) 59.42 (194-11)

Comment

I have a strange question. Is Oregon competing outdoors this year? If I look at their website for the 2021 schedule, all I find are indoor meets. Of course these are strange days, but it is kind of odd not to find a schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                I have a strange question. Is Oregon competing outdoors this year? If I look at their website for the 2021 schedule, all I find are indoor meets. Of course these are strange days, but it is kind of odd not to find a schedule.
                I wouldn't make a big deal about what's posted on their website. COVID-19 has made everything fluid, and up until a few days ago, LSU's outdoor schedule was blank too and they still haven't posted any meet details, but I know for a fact that they're competing outdoors and hosting 4 home meets.

Comment

Arizona
                  M400H James Smith (TxAM) 49 .95 WL

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    I heard Boise State is competing at Hayward soon. But there has been no word on what Oregon is doing this spring. They keep practicing everyday at Hayward which is still locked up.

Comment

At FSU

wTJ Natricia Hooper (Fla) JR 13.63 (44-8¾) CL (if legal) [current legal leader 44-0.5]

m400 prelim Christopher Bailey (Tn) SO 45.25 CL
                      Last edited by Atticus; 03-26-2021, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        At FSU

wTJ Natricia Hooper (Fla) JR 13.63 (44-8¾) CL (if legal) [current legal leader 44-0.5]
                        Wind was +1.9
                        https://live.pttiming.com/?mid=2164

Comment

I know there's alot going on right now in the NCAA's and it probably only shows up as a blip on anyone's radar but Anna Hall just bettered her personal best by over 30 feet in the women's javelin today at the FSU Relays today.

That's almost a 200 point improvement if you're keeping score in the women's hept!

Comment

Originally posted by eman2001 View Post
                            I know there's alot going on right now in the NCAA's and it probably only shows up as a blip on anyone's radar but Anna Hall just bettered her personal best by over 30 feet in the women's javelin today at the FSU Relays today.

That's almost a 200 point improvement if you're keeping score in the women's hept!
                            Not to mention a 100H PR of 13.88

Comment

Thanks eman2001 and gm for the Anna Hall updates. Great JT improvement!

With Brooks' 6252 at Texas today (her first completed multi in 4 years), and with young-and-improving Hall's PRs now exceeding 6400, and with Annie Kunz having a good start this year and already ranked 19th on the 'Road-to-Toyko' list... it will be a real fight for the third American spot in Tokyo (that's assuming the first two spots go to Bougard and Williams, who already have the auto-Q). One of the above three (or another Oly year sleeper) should be ranked in the top 24 if they don't get the auto-Q of 6420, which only 9 women in the world currently have.
                              Last edited by miketandf; 03-27-2021, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X