Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 NCAA Outdoor News

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good wJT comp today (!) at Duke

    1, Madison Wiltrout (UNC . . and HS fame) 55.80 (183-1)
    2. Alexandra Roberts (WF) 55.55 (182-3)

    Comment


    • Oregon Twilight this Friday.
      Start Lists: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...n_Twilight.pdf

      Hocker/Teare in the 1500.
      Devon Allen in the 110H

      Brenda Martinez, Chanelle Price in the 800 (isn't BM in Mt SAC also?)
      Green in the 800

      Comment


      • Hopefully they will try for the Olympic qualifying standard in the 1500!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Oregon Twilight this Friday.
          Start Lists: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...n_Twilight.pdf

          Hocker/Teare in the 1500.
          Devon Allen in the 110H

          Brenda Martinez, Chanelle Price in the 800 (isn't BM in Mt SAC also?)
          Green in the 800
          Green listed in 1500

          Hunter also in Men's 1500 (where one Duck goes they all go?) along with Hassan Mead

          Comment


          • Originally posted by booond View Post

            Green listed in 1500

            Hunter also in Men's 1500 (where one Duck goes they all go?) along with Hassan Mead
            Hassan is unattached now? That's news.

            PS also wrong.
            Last edited by Conor Dary; 05-07-2021, 01:35 AM.

            Comment


            • Athing Mu isn't entered in any event at A&M's meet this week!
              Being held back for Conference?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                Athing Mu isn't entered in any event at A&M's meet this week!
                Being held back for Conference?
                She should be, Her main objectives are still far in front of her.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                  Athing Mu isn't entered in any event at A&M's meet this week!
                  Being held back for Conference?
                  I wouldn't be shocked to see (WAG here), 75% of the top NCAA athletes not competing this weekend. Tis the way of the modern world.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                    Athing Mu isn't entered in any event at A&M's meet this week!
                    Being held back for Conference?
                    Of course, she's being rested. I doubt that she did much if anything last week either, and the week before that she only ran the 4x400.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                      Of course, she's being rested.
                      The irony is, "being rested" means working her butt off in training. She'll get a little respite this week for Conference.
                      The training loads far exceed any race work she would have run, but they can't afford the time off from training.

                      Comment


                      • James West (UO) 3:34.05
                        Cooper Teare (UO) 3:35.46
                        Cole Hocker (UO) 3:35.63
                        Charlie Hunter (UO) 3:36.94

                        If that had been a 4X1500 Relay, the time would be 14:22.08!!
                        But they finished 1st to 4th in heat 3 at the Oregon Twilight!!

                        ADD: Oh yeah, forgot to add the 3rd place finisher of heat 2---

                        Reed Brown (UO) 3:38.76

                        CRAP!!!
                        Sorry, but ignore the above!
                        They're seed times!
                        I checked the results, and it had all 3 heats, and those were the times and places I saw!
                        But the races are only now starting!!
                        Last edited by aaronk; 05-08-2021, 03:47 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by aaronk View Post
                          James West (UO) 3:34.05
                          Cooper Teare (UO) 3:35.46
                          Cole Hocker (UO) 3:35.63
                          Charlie Hunter (UO) 3:36.94

                          If that had been a 4X1500 Relay, the time would be 14:22.08!!
                          But they finished 1st to 4th in heat 3 at the Oregon Twilight!!
                          They DID?! Are you reading their seed times as results?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Atticus View Post

                            They DID?! Are you reading their seed times as results?
                            I added that to the part you quoted!
                            They were the seed times--but the results page didn't say that!!
                            Sorry!
                            BTW, the 3rd heat is starting now!

                            Comment


                            • Good, but anti-climactic.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                Good, but anti-climactic.
                                out AL, CL for Nuguse

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X