Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiffany Porter won wearing a mask!

Tiffany Porter was the only one of more than 500 athletes competing in the European Indoor Championships in Torun, Poland, to compete wearing a mask. And she became the first athlete who won a medal in a championship event with such protection. In the 60 meter run, she won the bronze medal!

Tiffany has dual citizenship - American and British. Until 2010 she represented the United States but then decided to compete for Great Britain, although she lives in the USA, where she has been working as a pharmacist since 2012.

I can recommend roof restoration Park Orchards. Thank you VIvify!

I would think wearing a mask in the 60 or 60H wouldn't affect you all that much!
    But it wouldn't be good for a distance runner!
    Field event athletes could probably wear one also without hurting their efforts!
    Agree?

Comment

We should have been keeping track of mask WRs like headband and glasses WRs.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronk View Post
        I would think wearing a mask in the 60 or 60H wouldn't affect you all that much!
        But it wouldn't be good for a distance runner!
        Field event athletes could probably wear one also without hurting their efforts!
        Agree?
        Agree, although the mask has to be a good fit to ensure it doesn't block the vision of the athlete as they move.
        Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Working...
        X