Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTSA meet... Leo N finishes day 1 with a good 400, and is at 3996. UTSA's Jack Turner (Great Britain) having a good first day and sits in 2nd at 3955. I will add him to the file in a bit, as it looks like he could post a solid NCAA qualifying score.

Donley2 - sometimes with this type results page, I have clear cache and/or change browsers... don't ask me why, it just works.

Comment

• Ayden Owens in Husker
      https://live.jwtimingllc.com/meets/8...s/1602/entries

Comment

• Neugebauer had a big DT, 52.80

Comment

• Leo N (Texas) had a relatively better 2nd day and finishes at 7621... and Ayden Owens (Mich) off to a decent start at the Husker Invite... both looking good for solid NCAA qualifying-type scores.

Can't say the same for Solomon Simmons, who has not shown the form of a WA 11th ranked deca guy (16th on Road-to-Tokyo list)... maybe he's training thru to the Trials, but his SB's are averaging over 100 points below (per event) his PRs.
          Last edited by miketandf; 04-16-2021, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• Felix Wolter (Pitt-Ger) had a bit of a breeze helping him at Virginia today, but chalked up 4263 pts. If he matches his PRs tomorrow, he can crack 8000. Dec PR is 7518.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
              Felix Wolter (Pitt-Ger) had a bit of a breeze helping him at Virginia today, but chalked up 4263 pts. If he matches his PRs tomorrow, he can crack 8000. Dec PR is 7518.
              The be fair to him only the 100 was wind aided. He broke the two jumping PBs and now is the 10th member of the "potential collegiate 8000" club in my books.
              {the club includes - Tilga, Erm(?), Garland, Bellengee, Neu, Owens, Vollmer, Lawson, Wolter and Wasik}
              Last edited by olorin; 04-17-2021, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• Bellengee with 5m PB in the DT (51.87). Interestingly, he threw only 44.71 JT in the same meet and is JT PB is only 3m higher than his mew DT PB.

Comment

• Originally posted by olorin View Post

{the club includes - Tilga, Erm(?), Garland, Bellengee, Neu, Owens, Vollmer, Lawson, Wolter and Wasik}
                  Steele Wasik... interesting find, completely off my radar... PR 7715 (2017) entered UCLA in 2014, then to Texas, now at Tenn

Comment

• Wolter PRs in the 110H, 14.54, and DT, 41.27. On his way of he can navigate the PV.

Comment

• Originally posted by miketandf View Post
                      Steele Wasik... entered UCLA in 2014, then to Texas, now at Tenn
                      That's . . . uh . . . quite the NCAA longevity.

Competing in 2021, at his third school, 7 years after enrolling in his first. That's called 'working the system'!
                      Currently the Recipient of the Fred R. Langley Athletic Scholarship Fund.
                      Last edited by Atticus; 04-17-2021, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Steele Wasik... interesting find, completely off my radar... PR 7715 (2017) entered UCLA in 2014, then to Texas, now at Tenn
                        No. 3 on the national HS list in '14, 4th in the USATF Juniors

Comment

• Medical hardship for Wasik. Had surgery on his Achilles.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
                            Wolter PRs in the 110H, 14.54, and DT, 41.27. On his way of he can navigate the PV.
                            Still on target for 8000 with a solid finish... cleared 4.85 / 15-11 in PV and still jumping. Following Owens and Wolter on online file today...

Comment

Still on target for 8000 with a solid finish... cleared 4.85 / 15-11 in PV and still jumping. Following Owens and Wolter on online file today...
                              Hurt a little bit not to clear another bar or two, but still has a chance if he hits 54m in the JT and can run 4:43.

Comment

• JT let Wolter down, but he still notched a PR 7950 with a 49.42 jav.

Comment

Working...
                                X