Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miketandf View Post
    Thanks for your help Zaza... Your Rolnin comment is hilarious. Duckworth needs to put one together, he is as American as I am, just wearing a different red, white and blue. Will be a fun two weeks for sure.
    You guys are great!! Thanks for bringing everyone up to speed on the multis!

Comment

• Looks like Laura Ikauniece (6815, WA Rank #7) has dropped off the Road-to-Tokyo list as of today, after announcing she won't be in Tokyo due to injury. That's gotta be incredibly tough, and if I'm interpreting this correctly, she is a 100% class act to let it be known to everyone now...

This would put Sulek back into the bubble position with an average score of 1177 after Arona and NCAAs filter thru the list.

Comment

Looks like Laura Ikauniece (6815, WA Rank #7) has dropped off the Road-to-Tokyo list as of today, after announcing she won't be in Tokyo due to injury. That's gotta be incredibly tough, and if I'm interpreting this correctly, she is a 100% class act to let it be known to everyone now...

This would put Sulek back into the bubble position with an average score of 1177 after Arona and NCAAs filter thru the list.
        On the other hand, it is strange Ndama is not already pulled out of the list as it was said she would resume training in July after 5 months of recovery.

Comment

Correction... I forgot about Holly Mills' 1178 score after Arona, moving her into the 24th bubble position. Updated multis WA Tokyo lists posted on Wednesdays.

So, going into Ratingen/USOT/French Champs...

Men (assuming Shkurenyov is in):
          Last 4 q's on the bubble: Sykora (1221 avg), Urena (1221 avg), Helcelet (1222 avg), Dolezal (1231 avg)..... first-out: Duckworth: (1221 avg)
          Note: every ~13 points added to one's deca score would move their average performance score up by 1

Women (assuming Ndama is in):
          Last 4 q's on the bubble: Mills (1178 avg), O'Connor (1182 avg), Gittens (1183 avg), Zheng (Schultz) (1185 avg)..... first-out: Sulek (1177 avg)
          Note: every ~10 points added to one's hept score would move their average performance score up by 1
          miketandf
          Last edited by miketandf; 06-18-2021, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Thought I should pass this result from Townsville (18/19 June) onto you multi-lovers:

Originally posted by Vault-emort View Post

Couple of the decaboys had a good two days of comp though: Can't get their HJ performances to show up in results though.

Golubovic 8223
            11.21 (0.0), 6.87m (1.3), 14.69, ??, 49.54
            14.36 (2.1) 51.26m, 4.90m, 62.83m, 4-25.60

Diamond 8000
            11.07 (0.0), 7.74m (1.1), 14.28m, ??, 49.44
            15.03 (2.1) 47.73m, 4.80m, 50.98m, 4-46.51

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault-emort View Post
              Thought I should pass this result from Townsville (18/19 June) onto you multi-lovers:
              Thanks - I was wondering if Golubovic would go for the 8350 Oly-Q after his disaster at the Aussie Champs... a huge PR and great score by the Aussie-American, or American-Aussie... hope this motivates him for next year. BTW - reverse calcs has Golubovic's HJ at 1.95m and Diamond's at 2.01m (add: just noticed El Toro posted same calcs on Aussie thread, I should have known better).
              miketandf
              Last edited by miketandf; 06-19-2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault-emort View Post
                Thought I should pass this result from Townsville (18/19 June) onto you multi-lovers:
                Thanks,
                The missing result is 1.95
                He was a ~7.7K decathlete in college, so nice improvement that may suggests Australia will join Estonia and the US with three decathletes in Eugene.

Comment

• The two Rodriguez’s are competing in Cuba, overnight their scores are:

A Rodriguez 3873
                  12.99 PB
                  23.39 PB

Y Rodriguez 3750

Both very much back in the game, Sulek competes next weekend in Poland

Comment

• Originally posted by treadwater1 View Post
                    The two Rodriguez’s are competing in Cuba, overnight their scores are:

A Rodriguez 3873
                    12.99 PB
                    23.39 PB

Y Rodriguez 3750

Both very much back in the game, Sulek competes next weekend in Poland
                    Both will probably need to auto-Q to qualify. Adriana has very weak last two event (37.36 & 2:16 and will probably need to improve at least one of them to get to 6420. Yorgelis

has a much better second day, but obviously not in her best shape. Hope at least one of them will make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by olorin View Post

Both will probably need to auto-Q to qualify. Adriana has very weak last two event (37.36 & 2:16 and will probably need to improve at least one of them to get to 6420. Yorgelis

has a much better second day, but obviously not in her best shape. Hope at least one of them will make it.
                      Agreed... but auto-Q certainly within range...
                      - If Y-Rod replicates her Gotzis scores from May, she would be at 6469
                      - If A-Rod replicates her SBs, she's at 6381 and her PRs take her to 6439

Also, Sulkek's best score of 1187 puts her well-within striking range, especially if a win is worth 60 place points (e.g. Polish CE Champs?)

Comment

• Does anybody have the live results link to Ratingen please?

Comment

• https://www.leichtathletik.de/termin...ngen-2021-live

Comment

• Thanks...
                            Add: now I remember... had to allow third-party cookies to have it become active
                            miketandf
                            Last edited by miketandf; 06-19-2021, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Zaza, nico21, treadwater1... any thoughts on Day 1 Ratingen and potential Q/q's? Looks like we may get a 3rd German in there... maybe Wiesiolek? Pittomvils? Rolnin?

Comment

• Mike do you follow @decathletesofEU on twitter? Gabby has given a good summary of the men's side today. Quite a few good tallies at the end of day one but a lot could depend on how much further Kaul and Kazmirek go in the competition, if they drop out it would open up more bonus points for Wiesiolek etc

On the women's side it's good to see Ahouanwanou and Huntington continuing their good Gotzis form. Grimm looked the one most likely to prosper in the rankings before the start of the competition, I have her down 86 points on her Gotzis score, but she could still score 6200+ which puts her close to what she needs. Maiwald and Ellenwood had good days. There are 3 or 4 athletes who could score between 6200-6300, should be a good finish tomorrow

Looking at the Cuban's performance's, a lot could pivot on whether this hep is considered their national champs. Adriana is 58 points up on her Gotzis score
                                treadwater1
                                Last edited by treadwater1; 06-19-2021, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X