4. 20.92 Merritt
    3rd section(+0.5)
    20.39 Erriyon Knight
    Bromell also ran 20.62 in heat 1

Comment

Ms. Richardson is not playin'!

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
        That sucks, after some bests in the 100m, he "only" equals his PB here in the 200m
        Pretty terrible conditions. I imagine he curtailed warm up. They have the football indoor facility open for warm ups though which is nice. Glad to see him start in these conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
          Ms. Richardson is not playin'!
          Has SMU said whether she's running the 2 or the 4?
          A 2 showdown would be epic. Throw in DAS, ET, and Ms. Felix and SAFP at top form, plus a Schippers, Prandini and Thomas. Yeah . . . that's the ticket.

Comment

50.29 Quincy Hall 400mH

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              A 2 showdown would be epic. Throw in DAS, ET, and Ms. Felix and SAFP at top form, plus a Schippers, Prandini and Thomas. Yeah . . . that's the ticket.
              I feel the same way about this performance as I felt about Aleia Hobbs' performance in the 2018 NCAA 100 final. Hobbs only ran 11.01 but when you look at how far back the other sub-11 sprinters were you have to think that she probably would have broken the CR with good conditions. Considering how far back the other women were, how fast would Richardson have run today with good conditions like she had last week?

Comment

I feel the same way about this performance as I felt about Aleia Hobbs' performance in the 2018 NCAA 100 final. Hobbs only ran 11.01 but when you look at how far back the other sub-11 sprinters were you have to think that she probably would have broken the CR with good conditions. Considering how far back the other women were, how fast would Richardson have run today with good conditions like she had last week?
                The fun is waiting for the next one.
                Her 10.72 sucked all the wind out of the 100 (in a good way).

Comment

That race from Hobbs was amazing, and into a head wind. I know she had some injuries later that summer in 2018, but im convinced she could be the top 100m runner behind Richardson right now.

I'm sure Richardson could have ran at least 21.99 here in good conditions.
                  Last edited by ATK; 04-17-2021, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    I think a 200m race on the circuit is very likely between them all.

She hasn't decided, but last year I think at one point SMU said she was leaning towards the 200m. But I think this was before the Naser case and in the midst of the pandemic anyway. Theres a part of me that actually thinks, if Naser cant run for some reason, SMU may try the double, the schedule isnt as bad as I assumed.

Comment

This Richardson lady is not playing...And she has that healthy bit of attitude a la Evelyn Ashford/Gwen Torrence 😉

Comment

Here's a cell phone video of Richardson's race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxvG-ZI3Lzw

Comment

Rain and 63' temp (bad conditions by Florida standards)
                          disc Langfprd KY190-6
                          hj Brown Fl 7-3
                          Jav Obst GA 192-0 Duarte-Morais Fl 180-10
                          1500 Bethmann Ms 3:41.96
                          st Gear Ar 9:45.10

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post

What happened with Torie Bowie? Listed as DNF
                            Sure looks that way. She hasn't run a single 200 since her 21.77 at the 2017 Prefontaine Classic, where she vanquished a lot of A-listers at the time.

Comment

great conditions. No rain and overcast. Track dry and a bit humid. No wind
                              67 degrees.
                              Timing system not working in stadium.

Comment

-0.8 running start to finish or south to north
                                12.56 Camacho Quinn
                                12.89 Sember
                                12.90 Porter
                                Last edited by ubiQuitous1; 04-17-2021, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X