Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Champs 2022 ticket questions

Gotta tentative place to stay in Eugene for the WC next year so the housing part of a TAFNEWS tour we wouldn't need. Our concern is about getting tickets, as I think Atticus or someone alluded to elsewhere. So, debating whether or not to put down a deposit for a tour. So, two questions for anyone who might venture an educated guess. 1. When might tickets go on sale, and, 2. What might be the chances for Joe Public like me to get 4 or 6 tickets? How do they normally sell them....lottery? 10 minute online buying panic like for a Stones concert? (I guess that's three questions.)

Completely unknown...I'm certainly not counting on it. It's only 12500 inside....if you want to definitely get in I would go with the tour...the deposit isn't that much.

I think the odds of getting 4 to 6 is pretty small.

Comment

The capacity of the stadium is due to go up to 25,000

Comment

Anyone with a guess as to when tickets might go on sale, based on prior experience with the WC etc?

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay View Post
          Anyone with a guess as to when tickets might go on sale, based on prior experience with the WC etc?
          I'm on all the mailing lists. As soon as I find out I will post.

The Trials tickets went on sale in 2019. I suspect WC tickets will be on sale this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

I'm on all the mailing lists. As soon as I find out I will post.

The Trials tickets went on sale in 2019. I suspect WC tickets will be on sale this summer.
            this is based on ZERO "inside information," but given the whole schmozzle with having to wipe out all of this year's OT purchases, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the ticket window moved later than normal. It's not as if it's a buyer's market.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

this is based on ZERO "inside information," but given the whole schmozzle with having to wipe out all of this year's OT purchases, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the ticket window moved later than normal. It's not as if it's a buyer's market.
              That is a good point...probably September as a likely time period for ticket sales.
              Last edited by Conor Dary; 05-01-2021, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trailrun View Post
                The capacity of the stadium is due to go up to 25,000
                Not gonna happen. 17000 is the number I’ve heard from a VERY GOOD source. Just look at the layout and tell me they could double the current size without building 100 row bleachers. Factoring in that size, we’ll probably be looking at Olympic-priced tickets. Not going to go down well with the locals.
                Last edited by bruce3404; 05-04-2021, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X