Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATK View Post

10.68 with 0.0 wind. I think About 10.58 with the men's 1.9 wind.
    Wow. So likely in WR shape in May.

Comment

• 12.65 fror McLaughlin.

Comment

• Originally posted by miketandf View Post
        USATF results page is top notch... immediately flagged that the Brit Ujah (10.03) got he Oly Q (10.05) in bright green, and was able to immediately click on his name and see that was his best time since 2017. Very mpressive stats results page.
        marks off for lack of wind readings in the women's TJ (at least so far)

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
          Assuming she stays healthy, she will likely run 10.6x prior to Tokyo. But I still need to see her run against SAFP, ETH and DAS later this month, and maybe another international race to say she is the gold medal favorite.
          I'll say it for you, She IS the gold medal favorite. She clearly is in 10.6X shape right now. Love SAFP but she is a touch past her prime. That's also a bridge too far for DAS right noe though she is improving as well. That leaves ETH and it will take a perfectly healthy injury free personal best to match or beat Richardson. I'll be glued to my screen for sure.

Comment

• Two fouls for Claye in mTJ

and big 63-4 for Ewen in 2nd round wSP

Comment

• Ollie Ollie Ollie. Oi Oi Oi

Comment

• Great run by Hoare and from the front and enough left to win over a guy drafting..that is how to run a 1500.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault-emort View Post
                  Ollie Ollie Ollie. Oi Oi Oi
                  I love his name lol.

Comment

• Richardson is the only woman who can run 10.6...clearly the women's 100 favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by lexvid View Post

I'll say it for you, She IS the gold medal favorite. She clearly is in 10.6X shape right now. Love SAFP but she is a touch past her prime. That's also a bridge too far for DAS right noe though she is improving as well. That leaves ETH and it will take a perfectly healthy injury free personal best to match or beat Richardson. I'll be glued to my screen for sure.
                      Aside from age, nothing really indicates SAFP is past her prime. She has already run 22.66 in April, which is pretty inline with what she has done in most past years in May. She also ran 10.8x twice last year with the short schedule. For me, Richardson is equal favorite with SAFP until she performs in a championship setting. If (when) she wins trials, she will move up to favorite. The times are amazing, but the lack of experience keeps Richardson a step behind for me.

Also if SAFP runs 10.7x at any point this year, she will remain my personal favorite until they cross the line in the Tokyo final.

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post

marks off for lack of wind readings in the women's TJ (at least so far)
                        Re: results page... yep... same as the similar results page at Texas Relays, etc. they all take time to populate after the event is finished...
                        But information-wise, and alert-wise, best I have seen/followed...

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                          Great run by Hoare and from the front and enough left to win over a guy drafting..that is how to run a 1500.
                          Kinda shaking my head watching all of the U.S. guys chasing Hoare and Knight from way back. Taking a peak at the recent USOT Men's form chart, and then considering recent results, the U.S. men's 1500 scene is ... interesting. Obviously, the college guys are fast and exciting. But who are going to be the guys in several weeks who can do what it takes to make that team? And when they get to Tokyo, can any of them make an impact? I guess that's another thread, but kinda feeling nonplussed about this event for the USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by steveu View Post

Kinda shaking my head watching all of the U.S. guys chasing Hoare and Knight from way back. Taking a peak at the recent USOT Men's form chart, and then considering recent results, the U.S. men's 1500 scene is ... interesting. Obviously, the college guys are fast and exciting. But who are going to be the guys in several weeks who can do what it takes to make that team? And when they get to Tokyo, can any of them make an impact? I guess that's another thread, but kinda feeling nonplussed about this event for the USA.
                            Who from the US has the standard? Centro, Engles, and is that it?

Comment

• Olympic standard for Justyn Knight (Can). PR and Olympic standard just behind Ollie. Usually a 5K man so he can choose to double. Mo Ahmed (WC Bronze medalist) also in the race to shake the cobb webs out. Nice to see effort like this.

Comment

• Wish they would keep the event results up in 'events in progress' for 30 seconds instead of them disappearing the second the final place result appears.

Comment

Working...
                                X