Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mt. SAC 2021

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by beebee View Post
    If the Yankees played the Red Sox, or my beloved Bears met the Packers and half the stars of each team decided at the last minute to not play, I wouldn't watch it either.
    And they wonder why many sports fans only want to watch the Olympics.
    How much guaranteed money is paid to each of your beloved professional baseball or football players?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gm View Post

      How much guaranteed money is paid to each of your beloved professional baseball or football players?
      Oh don't go all Avery Brundage on me, track and field is a great sport that could and should do better...outside of injury or personal matter a "professional" shouldn't be allowed to take a walk at the last minute leaving fans hanging...it's bad business.

      Comment


      • Is there a free stream for the 2pm-4pm portion of the meet? I'll be able to catch the rest on NBC.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Weights&Shoes View Post
          Is there a free stream for the 2pm-4pm portion of the meet? I'll be able to catch the rest on NBC.
          I clicked on the video link and I'm watching it now, but I'm pretty sure that's only because I was already logged in (and subscribed) to usatf.tv.

          Wow, Kord Fertguson just PRed at 209-2 in his first throw of mDT
          Last edited by Atticus; 05-09-2021, 06:05 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            I clicked on the video link and I'm watching it now, but I'm pretty sure that's only because I was already logged in (and subscribed) to usatf.tv.
            Gotcha. Yeah just seems pointless to pay the subscription fee to watch the early half of the meet. I wanted to see DK's run live.

            Comment


            • and now Berry out to 73.46 in wHT

              Comment


              • Uh oh, dreaded tech glitch, Rose just threw the disc "79.74 WR PB (261-7)" It was about 59m.
                Last edited by Atticus; 05-09-2021, 06:11 PM.

                Comment


                • 79.74 Alex Rose DT hmmm. Color me a tad skeptical. Quickly corrected to 59.74
                  Last edited by donley2; 05-09-2021, 06:14 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by beebee View Post

                    Oh don't go all Avery Brundage on me, track and field is a great sport that could and should do better...outside of injury or personal matter a "professional" shouldn't be allowed to take a walk at the last minute leaving fans hanging...it's bad business.
                    Is it really a business if you're not getting paid to do it?

                    Comment


                    • Finley ended 1st rd with a good 206-5.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Uh oh, dreaded tech glitch, Rose just threw the disc "79.74 WR PB (261-7)" It was about 61m.
                        No it wasn't . It was 59.74.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Weights&Shoes View Post
                          Is there a free stream for the 2pm-4pm portion of the meet? I'll be able to catch the rest on NBC.
                          If you have NBC's Peacock streaming, you can watch the 100m heats for free online or on TV (via Roku for me) at 12:15 Pacific.

                          https://www.peacocktv.com/watch/asse...a-f449b1caa4f4

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gm View Post
                            [about 61m] No it wasn't . It was 59.74.
                            Ha! Next time I will include a + range of approximation!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by br View Post

                              If you have NBC's Peacock streaming, you can watch the 100m heats for free online or on TV (via Roku for me) at 12:15 Pacific.

                              https://www.peacocktv.com/watch/asse...a-f449b1caa4f4
                              Thanks. I originally went to the site earlier and was geo blocked. But your post reminded I also have the Opera browser which has the VPN feature. Tried that and I can get on the site now. Hopefully it works out.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                I clicked on the video link and I'm watching it now
                                Which link? Neither usatf or peacock are getting me live coverage right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X