Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATK View Post
    Thoughts on Joshua Cheptegei? Maybe not at Rojas type lock, but he could be off his game and still win comfortably (though I'm guessing no wave-light in Tokyo)
    I agree! Cheptegei was a very close second!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      He is running at full speed! But I agree that his FS now is not the same as in 2 months. I'm hoping Lyles is on the same plan.
      Yeah I never said he wasn't running at full speed, I get that he is. I meant that his times early in the season are never indicative of what he ends up producing at the Olympics or Worlds. He often looks a lost cause in some of his DL races, far removed from even being a contender for a medal but he seems to always end up on the podium.

Comment

Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
        Timothy Cheruiyot.
        He hasn't even competed this year. There's no way you can consider someone in this situation a lock.
        Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy News View Post
          Beatrice Chepkoech
          Again, no competitions yet outdoors this year. Last year she lost her only top-level race in her specialty. She might have more upside than anyone else in the SC, but unless you have insight into her training, there's no way of telling what shape she'll be in.
          Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post
            Thoughts on Joshua Cheptegei? Maybe not at Rojas type lock, but he could be off his game and still win comfortably
            There's a Mr. Kiplimo on line 2 for you.

Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
            Timothy Cheruiyot.
            and a Mr. J Ingebrigtsen holding on line 3.

Comment

Working...
            X