Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aaronk View Post

Bingo!!
    (Now if they can clean up the rest of their act!! LOL)
    Let’s just be glad they are producing track meets.

Comment

I believe from looking at the results page, the rest of the meet has been canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by gm View Post
        I believe from looking at the results page, the rest of the meet has been canceled.
        Too bad, I was looking forward to the mPV and w400.

Comment

Chris Nilsen won the mPV at 5.90i... held at the MAC Vault Academy in nearby Navasota

Comment

Chris Nilsen won the mPV at 5.90i... held at the MAC Vault Academy in nearby Navasota
            Results link?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

Results link?
              Sorry, none yet

Comment

Originally posted by ATK View Post

Streaming anything always takes more resources than simply recording. If you don't have stable internet, streaming is of course going to be an issue.

Recording, your essentially just recording and saving to whatever device your using (camera, phone, etc.)
                Streaming, you have to Record, encode the data, pack the data to send to the internet and actually send it online.
                For anybody interested, here's a nice simple explanation of what's required for streaming: https://www.epiphan.com/blog/how-to-...for-beginners/

The above link doesn't talk in detail about cameras, so if you are wondering why the visuals in some amateur/semi-pro productions may not be not be to the standard you're used to for Olympics, here's a nice Youtube video demonstrating the sort of gear you need to use those really nice, silky smooth, professional shots: https://youtu.be/RkTaMyatsTo

Comment

Sorry, none yet
                  It's there now.

https://results.usatf.org/2021invitational/

1 Nilsen 5.90
                  2 Kyle Pater 5.80 (26yo USAFA grad, 5.82i PR)
                  3 KC 5.70
                  4 Wyatt 5.60
                  5 Ludwig 5.60
                  5 Richartz 5.60

Sam and Nilsen seem to be team-bound, and I would have thought KC would be 3rd, but that's up in the air (pun?!) now.
                  Last edited by Atticus; 05-26-2021, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    s
                    Results link?
                    It's in the MAJOR RESULTS LINKS on the home page. (In fact, right now, it's at the top of that list of links.)

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                      It's in the MAJOR RESULTS LINKS on the home page. (In fact, right now, it's at the top of that list of links.)
                      Yes, I had the link, but as of last night, it had no PV results. As you see in the post above yours, it does now. Lots of good PVers were there.

Comment

Working...
                      X