This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about Caster Semenya?

I used to think it was appropriate for the IAAF to require her to take testosterone-lowering drugs if she wanted to compete in the middle distances. It wasn’t fair to the other athletes. But I’ve come around to accept her argument that the NBA didn’t ban Chamberlain or Abdul-Jabbar because they had a height advantage. I am curious how others feel about this controversy.

What? A topic that has been talked ad nauseum and closed at least twice....

BTW that is a ridiculous argument... and will leave it at that....

Comment

Someone point noone to those one or two closed threads, if they are still available for viewing. IIRC One of those might have reached 500 posts or more.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay View Post
        Someone point noone to those one or two closed threads, if they are still available for viewing. IIRC One of those might have reached 500 posts or more.
        Sorry, didn’t realize. I usually just go to the historical forum.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay View Post
          theres probably like 15+ threads. Heres the most recent though to spend all day reading with the whole CAS and Swiss court thing (and still open): https://forum.trackandfieldnews.com/...en-yes-then-no

All is know is deciding the 400m to One mile are not ok but 300m/3k are perfectly fine seems strange.

Comment

Working...
          X