Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome/Florence Diamond League

June 10th, Entry Lists are now up: https://rome.diamondleague.com/en/pr...-results-rome/

The only American competing in the whole meet is Devon Allen in the 110mH (trials starts just a week later)

Stacked meet, but one notable entry is Conseslus Kipruto making his steeple debut after his legal troubles last year.

That's one stacked m5000! Ahmed, Balew, Barega, T Bek, Cheptegei, Edris, Gebrewet, Iguider, J Inge, Katir, Kimeli, McSweyn

So is the w1500 - Hailu, Hassan, Kipyegon, Muir, Nanyondo

Good fields in wDT, mHJ, wLJ.

Comment

Anyone know whats happened to Fillipo Tortu the young Italian sprinter? He clocked a legal 9.99 in 2018 and made the 2019 world champs 100m final. Last seen in the world relays in Silesia but nothing since

Comment

Originally posted by Britfan View Post
        Anyone know whats happened to Fillipo Tortu the young Italian sprinter? He clocked a legal 9.99 in 2018 and made the 2019 world champs 100m final. Last seen in the world relays in Silesia but nothing since
        Ran 10.18 in Rieti on May 22.

10.07 in 2020 in Bellinzona.

9.97w (2.4) in 2019 in Rieti.

If you go here and type in anyone's name in the box at the top right, their page will come up and under the 'Results' tab, you can select any year to see what they did that year: https://worldathletics.org/athletes-home
        Last edited by Atticus; 06-03-2021, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Wow thanks guys. It will be interesting to see what happens at the Italian champs when he and Jacobs will presumably come up against each other

Comment

I'm excited about Pia Skrzyszowska making her DL debut!
            Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

Originally posted by Britfan View Post
              Wow thanks guys. It will be interesting to see what happens at the Italian champs when he and Jacobs will presumably come up against each other
              Always felt like off his build and long stride that the 200 is Tortu's better event. Would like to see him double these next 2 majors. Will be interesting to see how they fare relay wise.

Comment

Allen's run at least three 13.2x this season. Two in one meet. Usually he hovers in the 13.3x range. I hope that tenth does him well.

I feel he could have been on the podium in Rio if he had been a full time T&F athlete in college and avoided those two knee injuries.

Comment

So Hassan plans on running the 1500m 4 days after her 10k WR attempt tomorrow in Hengelo.

Comment

Am I the only one finding that Peacock won't let me add the meet to my watch list?

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                      Am I the only one finding that Peacock won't let me add the meet to my watch list?
                      Tried it and had the same issue. They show the meet date as June 25th
                      Last edited by booond; 06-08-2021, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by booond View Post
                        Tried it and had the same issue. They show the meet date as June 25th
                        For the tech geeks at Peacock, T&F is 49th on their to-do list every day. Unfortunately, they usually quit after about 40.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
                          Me neither.

Comment

I had no problem adding Florence to my watchlist - see below... It worked on both Chrome and Edge. I don't use the tv app, so I did not try it there (is that the issue?)
                            FlorenceNotAdded.jpg
                            FlorenceAdded.jpg

Comment

they must have read this thread: now watchlistable.

Comment

Working...
                              X