Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

’21 NCAA miscellany: weather, fans, streaming, TV…

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ’21 NCAA miscellany: weather, fans, streaming, TV…

please feel free to discuss non-competitive aspects of the meet here.

I love that ESPN has so many feeds planned, but my brain will be fried!!

Comment

Weather should be almost perfect this week.

Comment

Very decent seats still available as of today but not many...it looks like it will be full on the West side.

Comment

Some brisk winds during the day, but hopefully a cross-wind most of the time.

Comment

Meanwhile...the last time Hayward had the NCAAs the Ducks didn't do well..I think they will be better this time.

Comment

Meanwhile...

Vaccine goal reached: Lane County moving to 'lower risk' at midnight

As of midnight Wednesday, Lane County will permanently drop to "lower risk" for COVID-19 restrictions, incurring the least amount of limits on gathering in restaurants, churches, gyms and other businesses.

Lane County Board of Commissioners Chair Joe Berney cheerfully delivered the news that the community reached the state-set vaccination goal at public health's Tuesday news conference.

https://www.registerguard.com/story/...id/7605504002/

Comment

today's weather

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 11.47.38.png

Comment

Great weather here today....low humidity....pretty clouds...I'm psyched...the first real crowds at Hayward 2.

Comment

a reminder that you'll enjoy the results pages a lot more if you go to the bottom and toggle on the 5-second Refresh switch, saving you having to think about doing it manually

Comment

A lovely day here....

Comment

Dang Deca HJ and Men's PV show technical difficulties for me. Well back on now. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                          Great weather here today....low humidity....pretty clouds...I'm psyched...the first real crowds at Hayward 2.

anybody tracking the weather? how long is this crap gonna last?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

anybody tracking the weather? how long is this crap gonna last?
                            jinx!

Comment

Not sure if the same thing happens for anyone else (via online streaming) but the ESPN stream says it starts at 8 or 9 EST, but I click on the link, and it says the stream has not started yet. Goes on for 3-4 minutes and by the time it finally "starts" the first race is already half way done. Its actually happened for every ESPN stream this whole year so far. Kind of disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                              X