Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

¶ ’21 wNCAA 400H: Anna Cockrell (USC) 54.68 (CL)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ¶ ’21 wNCAA 400H: Anna Cockrell (USC) 54.68 (CL)

    T&FN formchart:

    1. Anna Cockrell (USC)............................................. ................. Sr
    2. Andrenette Knight’ (Virginia)........................................ ......... Sr
    3. Milan Young (LSU)............................................. .................... Jr
    4. Vanessa Watson (Tennessee)....................................... ....... Fr
    5. Brittley Humphrey (LSU)............................................. .......... Sr
    6. Shannon Meisberger (Arizona)......................................... .... Jr
    7. Jurnee Woodward (LSU)............................................. .......... Jr
    8. Masai Russell (Kentucky)........................................ .............. So
    9. Brooke Overholt’ (Cornell)......................................... ........... So
    10. Madison Langley-Walker (Oklahoma)............................... So
    Last edited by gh; 06-13-2021, 06:06 PM.

  • #2
    advanced

    1. Anna Cockrell (USC)............................................. ................. Sr
    2. Andrenette Knight’ (Virginia)........................................ ......... Sr
    3. Milan Young (LSU)............................................. .................... Jr
    5. Brittley Humphrey (LSU)............................................. .......... Sr
    6. Shannon Meisberger (Arizona)......................................... .... Jr
    8. Masai Russell (Kentucky)........................................ .............. So

    failed to advance
    4. Vanessa Watson (Tennessee)....................................... ....... Fr
    7. Jurnee Woodward (LSU)............................................. .......... Jr
    9. Brooke Overholt’ (Cornell)......................................... ........... So
    10. Madison Langley-Walker (Oklahoma)............................... So

    Comment


    • #3
      I must have missed it, why did Shae Anderson finish last place at West regionals? Assuming she just hit a hurdle since she ran the relays here?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ATK View Post
        I must have missed it, why did Shae Anderson finish last place at West regionals? Assuming she just hit a hurdle since she ran the relays here?
        Hit one of the last hurdles.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ATK View Post
          I must have missed it, why did Shae Anderson finish last place at West regionals? Assuming she just hit a hurdle since she ran the relays here?
          She fell coming into the final straight.

          Comment


          • #6
            wow, a year-leading mark that didn't draw a single comment.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gh View Post
              wow, a year-leading mark that didn't draw a single comment.
              And a huge road-block in front of her at the Trials.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                And a huge road-block in front of her at the Trials.
                Yes, an improvement to 53, even 53-low, does not give her much chance. Maybe with the 12.5s x 2 the 100h is the easier route...

                Comment


                • #9
                  We're unsure of Muhammad's fitness but Cockrell looks fourth best at the moment.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A great performance but I agree with the above that her chance of making the US team in the 100mh is slightly higher just due to the depth at the top right now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Paced View Post
                      her chance of making the US team in the 100mh is slightly higher just due to the depth at the top right now.
                      She's faster than Clemons, who seems to be the next best after KHarrison.and Marshall (who may be injured).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Paging Queen Claye, nee' Harrison

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Paced View Post
                          A great performance but I agree with the above that her chance of making the US team in the 100mh is slightly higher just due to the depth at the top right now.
                          Slightly or significantly higher? Cockrell running her personal best here still isnt faster than what Muhammad just ran while recovering from injury.

                          The women's 100mH is very wide open behind K. Harrison, perfect opportunity for Cockrell to gain a spot. Also 100mH are Saturday, so she doesn't have to wait around too long to get going again.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fortius19 View Post
                            Paging Queen Claye, nee' Harrison
                            Her 2013-2016 seasons unfortunately have her on hold on the other line

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ATK View Post

                              Slightly or significantly higher? Cockrell running her personal best here still isnt faster than what Muhammad just ran while recovering from injury.
                              .
                              Yeah, I’d say chances in the 100h are more than just slighter higher than in the 400h.

                              I do think her 400 capabilities may be slightly underrated. She hasn’t had anything close to competition about a month. Didn’t even get pushed in the ncaa final. I can see competition bringing out a new level.

                              Still likely not enough to challenge Muhammad if shes continued to progress the last few weeks though.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X