Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ralmcg View Post
    What will NBC do between about 9:40 p.m. ET and around 10:20 ET without a precious live race? Actually show more of field events? Maybe.
    I assume they will show the women's 10K in the same manner as if it were live.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post

I assume they will show the women's 10K in the same manner as if it were live.
      a bulletin from Walt Murphy

<<For those of you who missed the live coverage of this morning's 10,000, the race will be included in tonight's broadcast on NBC (9:00pmET). >>

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post

<<For those of you who missed the live coverage of this morning's 10,000, the race will be included in tonight's broadcast on NBC (9:00pmET). >>
        That shows that NBC doesn't want to do field events, at least in a proper way.

Comment

I suspect that likely means it will be shown in segments, rather than the full race.

Comment

• Originally posted by ralmcg View Post

That shows that NBC doesn't want to do field events, at least in a proper way.
            NBC is allowing me to watch every field event in its entirety, without commercial interruption. That's pretty proper coverage in my book.

Comment

NBC is allowing me to watch every field event in its entirety, without commercial interruption. That's pretty proper coverage in my book.
              How?
              You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

How?
                NbcOlympics.com requires TV provider login.

Comment

• Originally posted by donley2 View Post

NbcOlympics.com requires TV provider login.
                  Thanks. So much for that.
                  You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

now if only it were in real time so one could follow the live results at the same time without spoilers

Comment

now if only it were in real time so one could follow the live results at the same time without spoilers
                      That brief delay is a tad irritating, but in the whole scheme of things I can live with it.

Comment

• I still don't get how you US viewers can bear these awful broadcast ...
                        We haven't seen any LJ, and now Nageotte is trying for the WR but we don't see it because ... ads (of course) and a delayed 10,000. But not the full 10K no, more like the first 10 minutes and the 4 last laps ... why ? Why ???

Comment

• There was a real-time PV broadcast an another NBC stream, not on network. We bear it because we have no other option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steele View Post
                            There was a real-time PV broadcast an another NBC stream, not on network. We bear it because we have no other option.
                            Are you getting used to it as time goes by ? I was utterly shocked the first tim ... and still am.
                            Having a separate feed for the field events doesn't mean you get can rid of it for the "complete" broadcast ...

Comment

• I'm pretty tired of seeing that kid in the hospital ask that girl to the dance, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steele View Post
                                I'm pretty tired of seeing that kid in the hospital ask that girl to the dance, too.
                                Will they have a sequel to show us next month?

Comment

Working...
                                X