Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile..... seems no one wants to eat pork now...

China hog futures fall to record low on fears over pork glut

https://mobile.twitter.com/Financial...53027715518464

Comment

• So she (or her team) is meticulous enough that it's possible to find month-old food logs, accurate to the hour, yet at the same time so carefree as to eat offal from a food truck and not to have even heard about nandrolone...I'm experiencing some cognitive dissonance here🙄

Comment

• Houilhan's excuse is straight from the busted doper's handbook, but also contains a confession that she ingested the steroid.
        Amazing how everyone who flunks a test initially proclaims their innocence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jshapco2 View Post
          Latest news is it was a beef burrito that could possibly have pig grease on it.
          I heard that the latest, latest news is that Houlihan ordered a beef burrito, but may have accidentally been handed a pork burrito.

So did she eat a pork burrito by accident, a beef burrito that contained some pork grease, or a beef burrito that has absolutely nothing to do with why she tested positive and she's just using it as a excuse?

Regardless of what really happened this whole situation is offal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post

No, but it does show you should turn 25 or 26 during the Olympics. that is awfully consistent among the athletes you’ve graphed.
            Oh how I wish

Comment

• Originally posted by xw View Post
              So she (or her team) is meticulous enough that it's possible to find month-old food logs, accurate to the hour
              Just on this first point, we live in the 21st century. I can probably look up most things I've purchased dating back over a decade if not longer. Checking your bank transactions or statements doesn't require anyone to be meticulous. (And buying from a food truck doesn't mean your more likely to pay cash either)

Comment

• [QUOTE=RunningInCircles;n1695344]

I heard that the latest, latest news is that H../QUOTE]

is that latest-latest "news" or latest-latest RUMOR.

obviously a quantum difference, and lacking any credible citation......

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post

obviously a quantum difference, and lacking any credible citation......

Her lawyer is the one putting that out now so I'd call that credible(the source, not necessarily the excuse lol)
                  There are no strings on me

Comment

• So, she's good for the '25 WC, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by guru View Post

Her lawyer is the one putting that out now so I'd call that credible(the source, not necessarily the excuse lol)
                      which leaves it in the non-credible category

Comment

• Originally posted by Fortius19 View Post
                        So, she's good for the '25 WC, right?
                        Ban ends Jan 14th 2025, so yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                          Meanwhile..... seems no one wants to eat pork now...

China hog futures fall to record low on fears over pork glut

https://mobile.twitter.com/Financial...53027715518464
                          My orthodox grandparents had it right all along!

Comment

• While her story does not sound very credible, if she was truly innocent then it is truly sad and a great tragedy.

However, if she was truly guilty, it is still very sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
                              While her story does not sound very credible, if she was truly innocent then it is truly sad and a great tragedy.

However, if she was truly guilty, it is still very sad.
                              No matter what...it is a sad story....

Comment

• Originally posted by ATK View Post
                                (And buying from a food truck doesn't mean your more likely to pay cash either)
                                Point taken, I stand corrected

Comment

Working...
                                X