Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe she can train with Salazar! Or would that result in an additional ban for each of them for coaching/being coached by a banned party?

Comment

• Originally posted by Merner521 View Post
      Maybe she can train with Salazar! Or would that result in an additional ban for each of them for coaching/being coached by a banned party?
      THAT is a really lousy joke--if it was meant to be a joke!
      Salazar can rot in Hell for eternity, and should be sent to prison, not just banned!

Comment

• Originally posted by aaronk View Post
        Salazar can rot in Hell for eternity, and should be sent to prison, not just banned!
        So, I just want to make sure I've got this straight - Salazar is the Devil Incarnate and should return to his domain . . . but Houlihan is a sweet angel, unjustly accused, tried and condemned?
        I'll mark my scorecard accordingly.

Comment

Maybe she can train with Salazar! Or would that result in an additional ban for each of them for coaching/being coached by a banned party?
          They can go to Russia and train....they might even learn something...

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            So, I just want to make sure I've got this straight - Salazar is the Devil Incarnate and should return to his domain . . . but Houlihan is a sweet angel, unjustly accused, tried and condemned?
            Houlihan has been her own worse enemy..... I suppose if she just came out and said she took a contaminated supplement and admit it it would have looked better...that happens a lot....but the obvious BS burrito story was a bridge too far...

CAS probably thought ....does she think we are that stupid?

Comment

• And yet, her teammates and coaches appear to buy the burrito story that you and I agree is complete BS...

Comment

And yet, her teammates and coaches appear to buy the burrito story that you and I agree is complete BS...
                I wouldn't be surprised the dumb burrito story was Schumacher's idea....after all he came out saying he had never heard of nandrolone either.... which left just about everyone with the slightest knowledge of the subject completely dumbfounded.

His star pupil is busted so what to do?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N5jscR7Vz30
                Last edited by Conor Dary; 09-02-2021, 09:43 PM.

Comment

The angel of piety Atticus, the second coming of Florence Nightingale and Mother Teresa, all rolled into one.

Comment

And yet, her teammates and coaches appear to buy the burrito story that you and I agree is complete BS...
                    Idiots do move around in packs

Comment

Are you comparing Salazar to Houlihan, and concluding that Salazar is NOT the "Devil incarnate"?
                      I guess you think his ABUSE of a CHILD is something to be forgiven and forgotten!
                      Mary Cain was still a teenager when his years long abuse of her began!!

I'd say that's a LOT worse than 1 failed test of Houlihan's.
                      Guilty or not, her case is universes removed from the disgusting things Salazar did to Cain!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
                        The angel of piety Atticus, the second coming of Florence Nightingale and Mother Teresa, all rolled into one.
                        Oh, the inhumanity of her accusers!!

Comment

Without accusing anyone of anything, they have to publicly support her or else fingers will start to point potentially at them. After all, why would one of a training group go on the "burrito" diet?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
                            The claim that the drug came from a non-castrated boar is
                            still sketching me out!

Comment

Oh, the inhumanity of her accusers!!
                              She could have at least come up with better excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

She could have at least come up with better excuses.
                                Perhaps they all gathered in a Nike conference room brainstorming and that is the best they could come up with.

Comment

Working...
                                X