Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
    trying to reason and point out the truth to aaronk has become similar to trying to reason and point out the truth to my relatives who are anti vaxxers and covid deniers....futile!!
    Damn, you are being hard on your rellies.

Comment

• I would say this though, one thing that aaronk has been correct about was his waxing lyrical at the beginning of the year about Athing Mu.

What will she do next year? She is IMO the most exciting female talent on the planet at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
        A former poster on this board ended his posts with "but I did stay in Holiday Inn Express last night" multiple times. I guess many people here didn't get it. ( I believe he is now on his "permanent vacation.") Now I actually feel sorry for the guy (even though he personally attacked me) because I think he was desperately seeking for attention.
        I had forgotten about him but you are exactly right. User4 used to say this whenever he thought he made a clever point.

Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
        BTW, I rarely watch live TV for the reason other people mentioned here. But I guess I still watch enough of it to recognize AT&T's Lilly, 76 yr old "Rick" who used to run marathons, or Frank Thomas' testo boost.
        What about Flo from Progressive Insurance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

Damn, you are being hard on your rellies.
          No, they are being hard on themselves!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
            I had forgotten about him but you are exactly right. User4 used to say this whenever he thought he made a clever point.

What about Flo from Progressive Insurance?
            or J.K. Simmons on the Farmers Insurance commercials.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

or J.K. Simmons on the Farmers Insurance commercials.
              Can you name another well-known series of ads in which he stars?

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
                A former poster on this board ended his posts with "but I did stay in Holiday Inn Express last night" multiple times. I guess many people here didn't get it. ( I believe he is now on his "permanent vacation.") Now I actually feel sorry for the guy (even though he personally attacked me) because I think he was desperately seeking for attention.

BTW, I rarely watch live TV for the reason other people mentioned here. But I guess I still watch enough of it to recognize AT&T's Lilly, 76 yr old "Rick" who used to run marathons, or Frank Thomas' testo boost.
                I liked and miss user4, who offered a refreshing counter to the nearly homogenous thinking/opinions usually found here. I was on a personal internet hiatus and didn't know he was banned, only that he was gone when I returned. Why was he banned?
                You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by Davidokun View Post

Can you name another well-known series of ads in which he stars?
                  No....and I am ashamed.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

I liked and miss user4, who offered a refreshing counter to the nearly homogenous thinking/opinions usually found here. I was on a personal internet hiatus and didn't know he was banned, only that he was gone when I returned. Why was he banned?
                    Some of his oppositional posting, which I found forced at times, crossed the lines of respectfulness going beyond this group.

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

No....and I am ashamed.
                      He's been the voice of Yellow for M&M's since 1996.

Comment

https://forum.trackandfieldnews.com/...77#post1676377

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                          What about sports? Did you watch any football live this weekend? Did you watch any of the Olympics or Olympic Trials live?
                          I do not watch football live. I will wait about an hour, watch that hour in 5 minutes, pause, then continue that behavior over the course of day. Even Stanford games,
                          I do that with T&F on TV also, but now that T&F is streamed w/o ads (Peacock / ESPN+ Rulz!), I do watch that live. I can't remember the last time I watched T&F live on TV.

Comment

• Ah, yes. Crimethink.
                            You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Ah, yes. Crimethink.
                              People often confuse 'Freedom of Speech' with 'Freedom from Consequences of What You Say'

Comment

• Originally posted by Davidokun View Post

He's been the voice of Yellow for M&M's since 1996.
                                I didn't know that and went back and watched a few. I never would have picked it up nor can I really pick it up knowing who it is which is good for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X