Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The $300K from GoFundMe (if she actually raises that much) won't buy her a win in court; what it will do is pay her bills and training expenses during the reduced-income years of the ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaronk View Post
      I will be sending at least $50 to her GoFundMe in December!
      I just tweeted her my full support, and urged people to support her!

Call me a fool if you will, but remember---
      The fool on the hill sees the sun going down , and the eyes in his head sees the world spinning round!
      Just another 5,999 people on top of the hill, and she will have her $300,000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juicy News View Post
        Even if I believe that she was innocent, there's no way I'm donating to her.

She was one of the American star in 2018 and 2019 so I assume she's better paid than most athletes.
        I doubt that she made anywhere near $300,000

Comment

• Originally posted by rhizobium View Post
          limited number of grounds, such as ll..... violation of elementary procedural rules (e.g. violation of the right to a fair hearing)....
          Perhaps the boar didn't get a fair hearing in his being accused of being the perpetrator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

I doubt that she made anywhere near $300,000
            Well, Boris Berian was earning 125k per year in 2016. Hobbs Kessler is rumoured to be paid 400-500k per year. I will not be shocked if Houlihan earned more than 300k in 2019 after her breakthrough year in 2018.

Comment

• Although originally a good idea, Go Fund Me these days seems to be employed by unworthy charlatans rather than needy recipients.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juicy News View Post
                Well, Boris Berian was earning 125k per year in 2016.
                And that was just his base salary, without performance bonuses, prize money and appearance fees.

Comment

• Off the subject of money for a moment: does anyone feel she will be able to perform at an elite level after missing 4 years of competition and growing 4 years older?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
                    Off the subject of money for a moment: does anyone feel she will be able to perform at an elite level after missing 4 years of competition and growing 4 years older?
                    Who knows? Gatlin did it.

Comment

• opinion piece now posted on home page on giving money

Comment

• Originally posted by 18.99s View Post

Who knows? Gatlin did it.
                        Gatlin was a full 4 years younger when he was suspended (24 vs 28 now for Houlihan)

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
                          opinion piece now posted on home page on giving money
                          The same opinion some of us had here....if she is innocent why isn't Nike or BTC financially backing her?

Save your money...

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

The same opinion some of us had here....if she is innocent why isn't Nike or BTC financially backing her?

Save your money...
                            the answer is simple: they don't want her tainted with "dirty money"...LOL! Seriously, they don't believe the excuses for burrito-gate any more than CAS did!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

the answer is simple: they don't want her tainted with "dirty money"...LOL! Seriously, they don't believe the excuses for burrito-gate any more than CAS did!
                              It will be studied for years to come on how not to do a PED defense....

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

It will be studied for years to come on how not to do a PED defense....
                                Best PED defense of all time: don't use them and don't miss a test!

Comment

Working...
                                X