X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26mi235
    replied
    Originally posted by bobguild76 View Post
    I just got back from a week with kids and grandkids, and watched the Trials, so this may have been asked and answered already ...

What's with NBC showing distance behind the leader instead of time behind the leader?
    Will it certainly is educational because we see the time differences all the time (and can even calculate them sometimes. Over time, this would improve my distance assessment. Given that you can estimate the speed pretty well, you can also calculate the time differential. They used to just be able to get good estimates of the time, but now they have distance, building on what they do in some other sports.

Leave a comment:

• ubiQuitous1
    replied
    So Updike is coached by trautman and nohilly. Wonder if Goucher will pick up on that in the final.

Leave a comment:

• bobguild76
    replied
    I just got back from a week with kids and grandkids, and watched the Trials, so this may have been asked and answered already ...

What's with NBC showing distance behind the leader instead of time behind the leader?

Leave a comment:

• aaronk
    replied
    He's in!
    BTC RULES!!

Leave a comment:

• aaronk
    replied
    2nd heat's going much slower than the first through 1K.
    McGorty should be in the final!

Leave a comment:

• Juicy News
    replied
    Originally posted by aaronk View Post
    Did McGorty fall about mid-way?
    The 2nd heat 6th placer will have to be slower than Sean's 8:25.95 for him to get to the final!
    Lost his shoe.

Leave a comment:

• aaronk
    replied
    Did McGorty fall about mid-way?
    The 2nd heat 6th placer will have to be slower than Sean's 8:25.95 for him to get to the final!

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    I think McGorty's inexperience works FOR him. He's watching the others and then pouncing.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    started a topic '21 mOT steeple:

'21 mOT steeple:

T&FN formchart

1. Hillary Bor

2. Isaac Updike

3. Mason Ferlic

4. Benard Keter

5. Sean McGorty

6. Daniel Michalski

7. Obsa Ali